Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
from http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/gum_5/article?mid=5011

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Of this wave, I am getting:

Dr Strange - not because I love the figure, but I feel the need to flesh out my Bendis-era New Avengers.
Dr Doom - because it looks better than the comic pack version; not sure if it really is, but the photos look nice.
Scarlet Spider - because it's the one character creation from the 90's that I don't despise. I hate what they did to him throughout the clone saga, but the original character concept was solid. (Plus I like the universally reviled blue hoodie. Just don't tell anyone).

Not getting:
Falcon - just do not care about Falcon at all. zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Scarr - the only thing I hate more than the Hulk himself is Hulk peripheral rip-off characters. Epic pass.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
is that the Dr. Orpheus from The Venture Brothers?

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
BBTS finally has this wave in stock. They're at least filling orders for the full set, but have yet to fill my extra orders for Dr. Strange and Scarlet Spider.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I'm glad to see the non variant Strange is shipping. My Target had only the white/clear variant.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
I'm afraid that they're going to be shipping the varaint astral version of Strange and not the normal version though. Even though they don't list him as the astral version, just about every Strange found in stores has been the astral version. I guess I'll find out when he gets here.