What's everybody up to?

Mar 20, 2014
Leesburg, VA
Had a son born July 29. Clint Thomas, little guy just recently turned 6 months old and has proven to be a nearly perfect carbon copy of myself. Also turns his head like an owl (just not quite the full 180 turn), which is kinda hilarious. If he even hears me make a noise his head whips around and he smiles. It's an awesome feeling.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Hehe, yeah. I got her a card. We went to a nearly $200 dinner. I wasn't going to buy her junk just to get her something. If she's disappointed that the romance is gone and I'm not repeating the same things we did 17 years ago or that she sees in movies, she can get some other chump to do it. I of course did not say that to her.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Not even a card, so she was fine with it. I gave her a couple boxes of her fave candies too. But we have that no gifts understanding, it's just I know she hopes I'll break it and put in some sweet movie effort. Make a big ole production because she's managed to not die for 37 years.

Eww. Saying 37 and typing out 37 are two very different things. My girl is 37!! :crying:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I already know I have to do something for her 40th (Ewwwwwww!). I wanted nothing for myself. I'm just not into celebrating me. I don't like being the center of attention. Introvert and all. Not sure if should plan a party or trip for her.

She was 19. Thankfully, not having kids has kept her looking at least 90% as good. She's still just as sweet too.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, I already know I have to do something for her 40th (Ewwwwwww!). I wanted nothing for myself. I'm just not into celebrating me. I don't like being the center of attention. Introvert and all. Not sure if should plan a party or trip for her.

She was 19. Thankfully, not having kids has kept her looking at least 90% as good. She's still just as sweet too.
Just can’t help rubbing it in, can you? :shakefist:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, they tend to be at their peak interest round about 35 on average. Men peak out by 25 usually. It's a fun time, as long as they haven't let themselves go in the mean time...

gman5004

Call me Garrison
Oct 11, 2016
Pasco, Washington
So this dipshit in engineering class, who sits behind me, was being a fucking retard friday. As he went to get something, he elbows me in the back of the head. Hard. He sits behind me, so he had to make an effort to do it. He does it again on the back to his desk. Then, he starts kicking the back of my chair for a solid 5 minutes. At that point I was done with this autists shit, so, (I realise I shouldnta done this) I grab my T-Square and catch this dipshit right in the side of the head. Thankfully my teaher knows how much of a fucking faggot this kid is, and let me off with a step 4 (parent meeting). Today I show up, this kid starts kicking my chair again, so I turn around and just look at this retard, immediatly he starts to go crying for the teacher, remember, I just looked at him. Its amazing how retarded middle schoolers can be.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Middle school? I thought you were at least in jr. high.
----------------------------------------
If women peak at 35 or 40, I certainly never saw it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, middle school is jr high here also. 7-9 Though in other cities it's 6-9.

I always heard that the sexual peak was early 30's. I never saw that. In fact there has been no change positive or negative since the day we met. One steady flat line. Maybe kids have an impact?

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Weird, Middle School aka Jr High is 6th-8th here. High school is 9th-12th. Elementary is Kindergarten through 5th.

I wouldn't think that would be something that's different around the country but I guess so.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, Middle vs. Jr High varies by the locality.

Pregnancy and child rearing probably do affect hormone levels and such, but I've heard those numbers as averages. Everybody is different though, of course. Steady and predictable beats all over the map most days...

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Middle School is 6-8 in most systems around here, although my kids are in a system that's 5-8. High school is 9-12 for everyone in these parts.

Speaking of middle school kids, my oldest turns 11 this week. Which is freaky since I only consider myself to be about 10 on the inside. He's such a sweet kid. The messed-up world he'll be sent into doesn't deserve him.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah my oldest is turning 15 this month. Makes me feel extra old. Upside is he likes playing video games and stuff with me, downside is he's a goddamn teenager with all those relevant issues, temperament, and school shit.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The messed-up world he'll be sent into doesn't deserve him.
Another big reason why I don't want kids. The future used to seem more certain and secure. Now? Who the heck knows. It'll probably be fine, and most of what we hear is probably just the typical fear mongering, but I'm just not a gambler.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I get that, but man, my kids are at the fun age, 9 & 11. They can do fun stuff, they're interested in cool things, and they're not too sassy or teenager-y (yet). I love showing them the good things in life and experiencing it all again through their eyes.

Maybe it's selfish to procreate, but man, I wouldn't change a thing. Those kids are the reason life is worth living.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
There are definitely times I sit and ponder life without kids.. how much money and time I'd have. I don't dwell on it though. What's done is done. It's kind of like wondering what life would be like with a million dollars or some supermodel or something. Some things would be better, there would probably be whole other problems, and ultimately you have one life to live, no sense in pretending otherwise.

I think it's stupid for anyone to say you SHOULD have kids, or you SHOULDN'T have kids. Do whatever the hell you want.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Don't get me wrong, I do think about the positives occasionally. I love seeing my wife happy and laughing. Imaging her with her own child would be the most amazing thing I can imagine, I know that. But then rational Eddie walks in behind me and kicks me in the butt. "Your life will change 100% ya fool!"

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Change isn't always bad though, it can be painful, sure, but it's not always bad. It leads to experiences and feeling you are otherwise locked off from.

All that being said, if you're both happy with the status quo there isn't much reason to upend everything just because.