Duffman spoke with Habro Rep Mark Ditimossa and below are a few highlights:
– 2014 will have a 50th Anniversary line
– 2014 figures will sport a 50th Anniversary Logo on the packaging
– Discussions have taken place to possibly have the figure line to be exclusively at Target
– Kreo will continue to be a Toys R Us exclusive
– G.I.Joe 3 plans have started and will be supported by a figure line
That is the most useful information that came out of the discussion. Most of us will read that and respond with a snarky remark however you must consider whats been going on. We have now seen the same product convention after convention for almost 2 years. We have received almost zero information from SDCC 2013 regarding G.I.Joe product despite several interviews hitting the web today. The fact that even this information was shared and confirmed is a small victory in the sad life as a G.I.Joe collector. We all can hope that 2014 will be different.
Enjoy the Gallery:
Big thanks to Duffmann and Tofujesse for sharing the SDCC 2013 experience with us. Continue to visit Fighting118th.com all weekend long for news, updates and photos from SDCC 2013!