Tis the season to be jolly……………..
We have the info on this year’s Toy Exchange from Major Blood.
Rules will be the same as last year for the toy exchange. Please read and if there are any questions do not hesitate to ask.
2014 Fighting118th Toy Exchange Rules and Regulations:
1) Participants must send tracking number or customs number to MAJOR BLOOD by 12/7/14. This will give ample time for item to arrive.
2) International shippers are welcome to ask for help from any other members participating to get a item to the member faster. Make sure other person can do it though. Member who’s name is shipping holds the responsibility of making sure item gets to recipient.
3) Failure to ship will result in banning. This is something we do for fun. If you feel you may not be able to get out an item in time then reconsider participation. If something unexpected comes up after joining please contact MAJOR BLOOD for help.
4) $8 minimum on item. That is pretty much the going rate on one figure. Sender can ship any item above that. It is at their discretion. Minimum needs to at least be met. If it is not, shipper will not be able to participate in future events.
5) Must be in good standing on the boards.
6) Please acknowledge when signing up if you can ship internationally.
7) There will be a thread for wish lists. Please keep it reasonable. If you put exclusives or big ticket items than expect a Ewok Special. Again, this is mainly for fun but also a great way for our small community to do something for fellow collectors during the holidays.
8)Please post if you are in for an Ewok gift. If you are not familiar with what that entails then just ask.
9) The fighting 118th is not responsible for what Ewok sends.
Thank You guys for participating in our site events and lets have another successful Toy Exchange!
There will be a separate thread for everyone to post wants. Please do not refer to your BST thread. Once everything gets started this thread will be moved along with the wants thread.
Post in THIS thread if you want to get involved.
Don’t forget to sign up in THIS thread found in our Everything Else sub forum..