PoC News - 2011!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I got a box with one of each from both waves. Not sure what to do with Croc Master, but I'll work something out.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I need a few Hawks and that's about it. My good guys don't really have a troop builder. Hell, he could be either side with a different head. I don't think he has a logo on him.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yea, it's almost like "make them what you want" anymore. Of course the Cobra troops are tough to do that with but they usually make good fodder.

I see that wal mart has the HISS scout and that ghey ass cycle in the system. Hopefully they don't see the light of day. The scout doesn't even tow and the cycle armor is just, well it's cycle armor. Makes me feel like I'm playing with Go Bots or something.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I'd at least like to see the cycle in person before I condemn it completely. I was a sucker for stuff like The Centurions and Robotech, so it's up my alley. Scout thing… not so much.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
The price is what I hate about the vehicles. You are paying for the name basically. I'll just wait until PTE is back in stock.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I got POC vehicles at ROSS but only for others. I don't have the space nor do they really tickle my fancy. The Vamp can be cool with some work but I want something that right out of the box is ready for action. We'll probably see the Techno Viper wave there or at Marshalls.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Stil haven't seen either! Kind of lame… speaking of which.. was it Blanket or MB that had extras… I think we set something up, but then the site crashed.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I barely saw the turd brown HISS at retail and then those all showed up at ROSS. I've seen the smaller vehicles at retail. I was really blown away to see all the canceled product they got. I almost kept a black HISS for myself but I like the look of the real tanks.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I can pick up a Vamp and Fury for you tomorrow if you need Midge. I think Rex had one but I'm not sure. Holla' if so. I'll go after work. They had two Vamps still and a Fury. They did just get some more of the ROC two packs in too. I have a feeling they will be getting stuff for a while.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I would like the IG better if it had armor that wasn't red. Why give the damn figure an urban camo scheme and then red "hey, I'm over here!" armor? I am hoping that under the armor they at least gave it good parts to use for a regular trooper.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
I'm pretty excited about most of the Troop builders that they showed us at Toyfair... by the way, it's nice to be back... what the heck happened over the weekend with the forum?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I secretly believe Paul enacted the Final Solution on it.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
We are simply Apauling

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just saw on a Joe forum that W.5 (Crazy Legs, IG, Viper) has hit in the Philippines. That marks at about the last week of April that they should start trickling (and lets face it, trickle they will) in here.

Gird thine loins!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Sure, wait for the 15 minute window that they're on HTS or pay the mark-up at BBTS or SJ. ;)

cold slither

Hair Farmer
Mar 14, 2011
Atlantic City, NJ
Sure, wait for the 15 minute window that they're on HTS or pay the mark-up at BBTS or SJ. ;)

REFUSE to do any of that or make any scumbag scalpers $$$ by buying them on ebay. I will hunt a and beg and good hunters here for help.

So who has some IGs???

edited for spelling

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.