Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
while i like all the questions, and still want to ask them, it almost feels pointless...

i can already hear an answer to every one of the questions after i read them...Hasbro is so freak'n predictable...sigh...

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I actually feel like the last QnA was informative. At least, WAY more informative than previous ones, where they gave "stock" answers and dodged questions entirely. It sounded like someone who gave a damn answering the questions, instead of a voicemail recording.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i'll admit, sometimes i am surprized...

OOO OOO!

did anyone ask about the 7 packs they mentioned in a previous Q&A?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
• SDCC Zarana has the digi-explosion from the '86 era artwork. This is something new, as the previous SDCC and other 25th-styled exclusives all used the burst explosion. Is this a hint at the 30th packaging, or was there some other reason for Zarana having the one-off design?

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
i'll admit, sometimes i am surprized...

OOO OOO!

did anyone ask about the 7 packs they mentioned in a previous Q&A?

I actually wonder if the 7-packs may have been diverted to the GIJCC exclusives that are coming in the subscription stuff. I hope they haven't been cancelled, I don't want that dumbass Nano-B.A.T. to have ever been considered as part of the possible 14 figures for the yet-to-be-seen 7-packs.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
I actually wonder if the 7-packs may have been diverted to the GIJCC exclusives that are coming in the subscription stuff. I hope they haven't been cancelled, I don't want that dumbass Nano-B.A.T. to have ever been considered as part of the possible 14 figures for the yet-to-be-seen 7-packs.

i so hear ya man. i hate that fig and the 7 packs need to be at least ones we wouldnt have a chance of getting single carded and no repaints !!!!!!!!

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
My question would be do they feel that adding all the extra accessories to the figures may bring in the next generation of people to get action figures? As much as I hate spring loaded stuff it worked when I was a kid so I'm wondering if adding all the extras with a figure may be a way for them to try and entice kids to get these? All the stuff gives each figure a lot more playability and that's what it's all about with youth.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I don't mind launchers like the one included with the Resolute 5 pack and the upcoming viper- ones that are functional and look the part. Are there plans to come out with more of these type of launching accessories- ones that fulfill both form and function to collectors and kids?

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
From a collectoer standpoint I would rather have another gun or vest than a launcher. But damn they are fun to use to torment people

bigdaddyblue73

Drunken Recon
Mar 15, 2011
Can the missile launchers. They should do a "build a figure line" like they have done with Star Wars.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
That would be cool. But what the hell are they going to build a figure into? A Bio-Viper? I guess they could do a build a vehicle.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
And what happens when they slap a BaF piece in with something like a Shock Trooper?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Touch call. They haven't mocked Joe fanboys on South Park yet, though.

bigdaddyblue73

Drunken Recon
Mar 15, 2011
That would kind of ruin troop builders. Build-a-dio pieces would be good.

Now that is a great idea!

They could do a build--a--ammo dump.

Troop builders could come with artillery shells or ammo boxes, stuff you would want multiples of. Other figures could come with the parts you only need one of, like the sign saying ammo dump, or a gun that goes on a sandbag emplacement.

bigdaddyblue73

Drunken Recon
Mar 15, 2011
They could also do the extra accessorie boxs like Hasbro did with some of the Star Wrs waves. A cardboard box with a couple rifles, pistols and a sword or knife or something.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They could, but then again some PoC figures are running double-digit accessory counts as it is.

I do like the dio idea. If Unimax can slap Jerrycans, MRE cases and the like into their figures Hasbro should be able to do likewise.

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Dio pieces would probably be the best route for extras. Not that I mind all the extra weapons- but like you said, jerry cans and ammo boxes would be more useful.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
We'll probably do a poll. It won't be until the end of the month though so keep asking anything that comes to mind.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I've updated the first post with questions. If I missed any let me know so I can add them.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
It was the easiest way to do it. That post would have been longer than a regular page. Of course if they make it we'll put up the question without the link.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I know you are. I'm just too beat to be shallow but can't ass out. It's painful because I want to be so insulting and can't be quick enough.

If they do make it I just have to figure how to get the point across with it but shorten it so they may answer it. They have to be asked a certain way.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Yeah, I don't care if it's shortened. It should be, honestly. I know what you mean... if you give them too much room to back out, they will.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Short, sweet and to the point. Best way to get them to respond I'm thinking. I don't know though. First time I've really dealt with it. After watching them dodge bullets all the time I stopped reading them. Seeing how they are starting to give better responses it brings a little ray of hope. We still have two more weeks to figure it out.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well we'll wait until the end of the weekend and if there are no new questions then we'll start to get the ball rolling on what ones we want. Anyone opposed?