Zombie Containment Vessel

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No write up, just dio fodder for Hazard Vipers and their zombie charges.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
BRING UP THE FLAMETHROWERS, STAT!

Small FYI, the panel screen glows, a post-photo addition.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I need to rework a few features. I need to get another skull head and attach a rod to it. To get it where the face is looking through the glass you can't have it attached to a body, and it sinks otherwise.

I also need to pop the lid and redo the glass.

Dunno if i'll do another ZCV, but i plan on doing at least 2 of the 'Rainbow Herbicides" and a Zyklon R {fictional Zyklon B derivative}, though they'll generally be less spectacular as i don't have any good reference photos or a good option for toxic chemical labels/stencils in 1:18.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hey, i don't have all the parts to recreate it. ;)

Though i did find Zyklon labels. I guess that'll be the one i tackle next. Need to find something to put in it.

cold slither

Hair Farmer
Mar 14, 2011
Atlantic City, NJ
I need to rework a few features. I need to get another skull head and attach a rod to it. To get it where the face is looking through the glass you can't have it attached to a body, and it sinks otherwise.

I also need to pop the lid and redo the glass.

Dunno if i'll do another ZCV, but i plan on doing at least 2 of the 'Rainbow Herbicides" and a Zyklon R {fictional Zyklon B derivative}, though they'll generally be less spectacular as i don't have any good reference photos or a good option for toxic chemical labels/stencils in 1:18.

I don't get all the references, but I am a child of the 80s and I wanna see a naked punk rock chick being eaten by zombies...

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't get all the references, but I am a child of the 80s and I wanna see a naked punk rock chick being eaten by zombies...

That's exactly where i got the idea. I fucking love that movie. I even went so far as to get the original white-case VHS release. No altered dvd for me.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oy, i can't imagine trying to produce these for retail.

cold slither

Hair Farmer
Mar 14, 2011
Atlantic City, NJ
That's exactly where i got the idea. I fucking love that movie. I even went so far as to get the original white-case VHS release. No altered dvd for me.

That's what I meant. I get what you made because I know Return and love it. Always have. I just didnt get all the rest of the stuff you were referencing. Anyway, you NAILED the drum man. I'd love 1 or 2 myself.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The rest is unimportant to anyone but me. Now that i've got a source for 55 gallon drums and the figures are coming to utilize it i might as well go all-in with Cobra chemical weapon stockpiles.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
That is effin' sick! Well done KT, well done. I think you need to do a quick shot for the banner contest with that. For real too. That came out exceptional. You have a hell of an eye for detail.

What's the biological agent compound? That's a perfect slime for the scene.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm sticking pretty close to the film and using 2-4-5 Trioxin as the reanimating agent. I'm thinking the rest of the sludge is a combination of inert compounds, chemicals to maintain stasis and "coffin liquor".

It's entirely different than what Cobra will eventually use to animate Z-Vs.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
So i did my stand idea. Took a length of small metal from a toaster and used a penny and the skin off an old key for the base. I had glued the hands up by the chin but they got knocked loose. Unimportant, they are, as i primarily wanted to make the skull permanently visible.

I'm jonesing for H-Vs, now.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nah, they were folded up under the chin.

Though, if i had a set of hands that looked good pressed up i'd do it.

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Hey brother!!! Thats a pretty sweet custom!!!;) Where did the figure come from??? Is he the same figure you used for the custom Dead MG-42 gunner??? I think I could use him as a rotten Jap in a few dios!!!;)---RED---

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hey brother!!! Thats a pretty sweet custom!!!;) Where did the figure come from??? Is he the same figure you used for the custom Dead MG-42 gunner??? I think I could use him as a rotten Jap in a few dios!!!;)---RED---

Yup, i re-purposed his parts.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Eh, my Kiowa pic was better than anything i could manage with this.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yea, I guess you are right. It would look good in some sludge filled basement though.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
How'd I miss this? That's awesome. I've been going bonkers lately looking for stuff to make into 1:18th scale... things. This is a perfect example of that done right. Looks great!

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Zombie sweetness. Can't say that movie is near the top of my list of favs, but fun either way.
"Send more paramedics."

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd have to special order something like that, and there's no way in hell i'm going through the expense for a 1:18 custom.

I was thinking of putting this one on there.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah, that's probably a little extreme. I have a vinyl cutter at my work and could do one up for you, but at that scale, the vinyl would more than likely get ripped to shreds. Vinyl cutters are for yard sale signs and stuff that's bigger...for the most part.