Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Yeah, I don't care if it's shortened. It should be, honestly. I know what you mean... if you give them too much room to back out, they will.

sort of...that one i pointed out about including multiple heads, that you should add "besides the upcoming SS, CC, S-F"....cause if you don't rule stuff out, they'll just tell you/us what you/we already know...you almost have to be a lawyer when wording these questions

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Please review the questions and put down the 5 that you feel are best. On 4/27 or sometime around there we'll narrow it down and go from there. Let's get as much feedback as possible please for the questions. Thanks for participating.

MB

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
these are my top 5 in order

- When are you going to use the SDCC Destro suit body for updated Crimson Twins/Raptor/Crystal Ball?

- When roc 2 hits will we lose the other lines like last time? or will this time be dif to make as much money and let everyone pick what they want? as roc figs didnt do well at all.

- What is the likelihood that we will actually see ALL of what was shown at JoeCon at retail of some form?

- Since many fans saw the 25th Arctic Snake Eyes with the weasel skull necklace, they'd been awaiting a modern sculpt of Kwinn—who looks fantastic, by the way. While he is a great figure and very welcomed to the line, it may strike some fans as odd that he was an entirely newly sculpted figure as he's a bit more obscure, while Dial-Tone and Zarana, for example, were relegated to be GIJCC and SDCC exclusives, respectively. This isn't asking to not release Kwinn, we're just curious as to the thought behind the decision for Kwinn versus DT in the main line, and not doing Kwinn as the exclusive.

- Thanks for not making a variant version of the "ultimate" Snake Eyes with different heads, and for instead packing in both heads. This seems to be a growing trend with Joe, and leaves better "variants" open to more extensive variants like the Marvel line has seen (i.e. deco changes, such as what you're planning with the upcoming Crocmaster and Blowtorch variants). It seems that the gear has also really been amped up for POC, and this is a great thing. Are multiple heads something that we can look forward to in future releases packed in with all the extra goodies (besides the amazing items shown at JoeCon like Sci-Fi, CC, Storm Shadow, etc)

plus this new one i added...

- why in the f*@# did you make Zaranna an exclusive?!!!...the way you guys run things, its very difficult and extremely expensive to acquire the exclusives...you guys are f*@#ing douchebags!

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Definitely ask about the reuse of the SDCC Eccleston Destro body. That shit needs to see retail.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
4:I know it's been asked but i've yet to see an answer for why Wally/K-Marts have dumped the line.

5:When roc 2 hits will we lose the other lines like last time? or will this time be dif to make as much money and let everyone pick what they want? as roc figs didnt do well at all.

6:When will HTS be up to date and keep stock in for more then a week. as there have been "new" items out of stock for mos or items that never got restocked. you should have everything in stock at all times. even more now with walmart dropping the line in most of there stores.

7:It seems like stores order the wrong waves as they have been restocking with wave 2&3 the most as of how the numbers are is there a way to make sure you have dif numbers for each wave to make sure stores get the newest waves as soon as they are available

9:Now I would be interested to know if they will make more since they own the property to possibly avoid the "Slaughtergate" type fiasco that ensued last year.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I'll start getting the questions picked so far around tonight so we can decide on the 3. Any more votes?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
- why in the f*@# did you make Zaranna an exclusive?!!!...the way you guys run things, its very difficult and extremely expensive to acquire the exclusives...you guys are f*@#ing douchebags!

i vote we ask this question EXACTLY like this...yeah, they wont answer it, and maybe we'll get excluded from any future (pointless) Q&As, but at least we'll get the point across that they are d!cks

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I'm thinking the Zarana question is going to be on a few other places lists. It would be better for us to have things not related to SDCC most likely. With it so close I bet other places will have a question or two related to the subject.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
So should I word it "who was the stupid mother f$#ker that made Zarana an exclusive?". Would that drive the point home? :rolleyes:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Blood, I agree. Anything we'd wanna hear as a collective will be asked by the other sites, multiple times probably. I think if our questions are a tad more niche... we may at least get some answers and prove we're serious about the Q&A. Although part of me wants to be like, "WTF, Hasbro!?" too.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Believe me, I want to do the WTF questions but it would be a waste with all the other places catering to that too. I rather the type that would possibly get a response although they probably won't give many responses. Either way, it's really up to everyone here. I'm not looking to just ask what I feel should be. I rather it be up to all of us since it's a good community here and there isn't a million people pissed they missed out on Dial Tone.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Here's what we have so far vote wise:

4 votes: 5:When roc 2 hits will we lose the other lines like last time? or will this time be dif to make as much money and let everyone pick what they want? as roc figs didnt do well at all.

2 votes: 2:When are you going to use the SDCC Destro suit body for updated Crimson Twins/Raptor/Crystal Ball?

2 votes: 6:When will HTS be up to date and keep stock in for more then a week. as there have been "new" items out of stock for mos or items that never got restocked. you should have everything in stock at all times. even more now with walmart dropping the line in most of there stores.

2 votes: 8:What is the likelihood that we will actually see all of what was shown at JoeCon at retail of some form?

2 votes: Thanks for not making a variant version of the "ultimate" Snake Eyes with different heads, and for instead packing in both heads. This seems to be a growing trend with Joe, and leaves better "variants" open to more extensive variants like the Marvel line has seen (i.e. deco changes, such as what you're planning with the upcoming Crocmaster and Blowtorch variants). It seems that the gear has also really been amped up for POC, and this is a great thing. Are multiple heads something that we can look forward to in future releases packed in with all the extra goodies (besides the amazing items shown at JoeCon like Sci-Fi, CC, Storm Shadow, etc)?

Any more votes? If not I'll narrow down the first post later today and we'll vote on it the next few days. More opinions would be appreciated.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think i'd add the line "It seems a shame to waste the mold on a one-off release." for the suited Destro question.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Good call KT. I like that question honestly but am waiting to vote until we have it narrowed down.

Freedom

Solo Operative
Hasbro has said in the past that suited figures are boring and children aren't interested in them. That's why we never get figures in dress uniforms or suits. That's also why that version of Destro was an exclusive and not available at retail, even though he appeared like that for the majority of the movie.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, but they love Snowbunny figures. :rolleyes:

I think RoC proves Hasbro doesn't know half as much as they like to claim.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
if they want to make everyone happy, make suited figures come with some dumb a$$ spring loaded cannon that kids suposedly love, a Duke/CC/Destro/SE/SS/Zartan head on the figure and a Tomax/Xamot head as an accessory

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I'll echo my own questions because I'm selfish:

• One of the things about POC Low-Light and Beachhead is that they use the same base torso, yet you can't see any of it due to the (awesome) vests that cover them up. This seems like a lot of wasted sculpting, and although the sculpting is really crisp on their under-armor, it's a bit odd considering that they're a bit more futuristic-looking. Should we expect this torso to be more visible in a future release, and what was the reasoning behind why the torso was done in that fashion instead of a more "usable" shirt or torso that could get more mileage?

• Thanks for not making a variant version of the "ultimate" Snake Eyes with different heads, and for instead packing in both heads. This seems to be a growing trend with Joe, and leaves better "variants" open to more extensive variants like the Marvel line has seen (i.e. deco changes, such as what you're planning with the upcoming Crocmaster and Blowtorch variants). It seems that the gear has also really been amped up for POC, and this is a great thing. Are multiple heads something that we can look forward to in future releases packed in with all the extra goodies (besides the amazing items shown at JoeCon like Sci-Fi, CC, Storm Shadow, etc)?

• The upcoming items previewed at JoeCon were pretty well received by all, and it was probably one of the best showings to date as far as fan satisfaction goes. Although they weren't shown, Crocmaster and Blowtorch were revealed to have upcoming "variants" with different color schemes, which is a much better reuse than what was more or less a straight reissue, and is a great chase item for fans. In a previous Q&A, Hasbro reps stated that the "classic" version of a figure would be released before a "re-imagining", however Law & Order was the only "vintage" Joe that different from his ARAH design the most, and felt more modern than as an update. While the figure is sure to be a hit and great troop builder (he really is a great modern figure), is it possible for Hasbro to create a variant with Law & Order that uses the vintage color scheme? It seems like a slightly more "accomplishing" repaint than the Crocmaster, for example, and would be close enough to the vintage L&O to check that off many fans' lists.

And as much as I love the Sarge question, I don't think they'd answer it. And it's a selfish question.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Also these:

15:Have you realized that putting Renegades on "hiatus" severely hurts the growth of Joe? We read the press release about how you want to focus on RoC2 but don't you understand how unsettling this is to Joe fans? It's very frustrating when you see Joe's little brother Transformers get several universe's going on at once and Joe is lucky to have even have one. Why can't we have Renegades and RoC2?

20:They could also do the extra accessorie boxs like Hasbro did with some of the Star Wrs waves. A cardboard box with a couple rifles, pistols and a sword or knife or something.

And my own selfish one I forgot about:

18:SDCC Zarana has the digi-explosion from the '86 era artwork. This is something new, as the previous SDCC and other 25th-styled exclusives all used the burst explosion. Is this a hint at the 30th packaging, or was there some other reason for Zarana having the one-off design?

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Soooo, you are selfish is what you are saying? ;)

I think we got at least one of yours in there focker. Geeze. Effin' needy. :rolleyes:

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Why don't you ban me, then, moderator!? *cries*

Actually, the other questions are things I care about, but I think they'll either dodge them or some other site will ask something similar. I think the Renegades question will be asked, but I like the tone it was worded. They've got to get it through their heads to quit cancelling and rebooting every 15 months, or they can kiss the line goodbye. As fans, we want the line to succeed, and we're SPENDING MONEY on it. You'd think with them making money from it, they'd give a rat's ass.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
maybe we ask them a "tough" question about why they constantly switch up instead of trying to see something thru...obviously Mandingo would have to word it better ;)

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Added a poll guys. Please pick 3 and I'll work on the wording and getting them out tomorrow. Thanks.

I also updated the first post with the questions.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I voted 5, 8, and "Rex", because they won't answer anything about upcoming figures, and the HTS question is probably a throwaway as I don't think they give a flying fuck about the store. You'd think that they'd keep the bastard fully stocked as it's a guarantee of making money, plus it's their OWN STORE and they make the full retail off of it, but I just think that they simply don't care about it because it's such a low money-maker.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
For the Rex question I'll just shorten it to "Will you be putting multiple heads in with figures like some of the more recent releases?" or something along those lines. That is, if it makes the cut....