Vortious Custom Cast Accessories

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
David you only ordered the boxing gloves, and punching bag set on the 18th. There are no other orders from you for the whole month. I've checked my emails, my ecrater order list, AND my paypal records for the month of January. that order should be out Saturday/Monday.

MCU Punisher kit
Punish kit

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
I just noticed I never posted this guy on here:

RB full figure kit

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Dave I'm working on the January orders right now. It should be out in the next few days to a week, or so.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
In Dennis's defense, he usually has a good amount of orders to fill, it may take two or three months.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
I would suggest PMing him or sending him an email about individual orders. He is generally good with giving updates about orders via facebook.

Have the order number ready when you contact him as I know he has a lot of orders coming through.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
From Facebook
It is now 12:00 AM March 4th 2018 Vortious Custom Accessories will be closed from now until 12:00 AM April 1st 2018 in order to get caught up on orders as much as possible. During that time, I will only be checking my messages once, maybe twice a week, so if you message on Facebook, or email me, please do not think that I’m ignoring you if I do not respond as rapidly as I normally do. In the next 4 weeks I plan to be all caught up through the end of December, and ready to start on the January, and February orders during the first week of April, which SHOULD hopefully mean me working on the first 2 weeks of April by the end of April. I’d like to thank you all for your patience over the last year, and a half as I’ve been trying to get my life back together following the devastating family issues that started on October 3rd 2016.

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Just ordered my first custom parts in two years. Have been concentrating on my coin collection for a bit. Not enough dough to divide between the two. Might be getting a new job soon. Do you have any heads that would do to make a custom out of this radioshow host based off his avatar?

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I don't think Dennis really visits this board any more, you should probably contact him directly.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Hey guys been a while I've just been mad busy working on getting caught up, and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel

Also looks like ecrater FINALLY added discount codes, so I'm trying it out now, and the code from now through the end of this month is going to be "VCA719". With that code you'll get 15% off any order of $10, or more.

https://vortiouscustomaccessories.ecrater.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: NSA

jersey john

Mar 13, 2018
If you can do shrinks for a predator team I'm down for the whole set in 1/18. Only guy who I ever saw had them was angry nomad but when I tried to contact him the number was disconnected. One day I'll achieve my dream. Does anyone know where I can find them??

Last edited:

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I know Angry Nomad has a few of heads of the rescue team members, Arnold, Poncho, Mac, but that's about it. I *think* Dennis/Vortious may have Arnold. Billy and Blaine are of course available on GI Joe figures if you can find them.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I was about to say, I saw him post on Facebook a few days ago, and bought from him about a year ago. I wasn't aware he ever shut down... even temporarily.

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Did he ever get around to doing the may orders? I know he released a casting list a month ago, but have yet to receive a progress update on my parts.

CobraOfficer999

Junkion Astronomer
Jun 30, 2014
Got my torsos. Just placed an order for a pair of arms (2 arms), a separate order for a pair of legs (2) last night (29 Oct), and there is an outstanding order (From 25 Sept) for an additional 3 arms. That puts my total parts orders for 25 Sept and 29 Oct at 5 pairs of arms and two pairs of legs.

Last edited:

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Hey guys sorry it's been a while, just had A LOT of family stuff going on between my wife's car breaking down, Christmas, and about a half dozen other basic family shenanigans. The August orders are pretty much done, and the Sept/Oct orders should be done in about 2 weeks, or so. Nov/Dec should be done around mid February, and the Jan 2020 orders should be done around the end of February, so I'm getting there, FINALLY!

Also don't forget I have discount codes on my site now:

VCA1520- 15% off @ $10
VCA2020 - 20% off @ $50
VCA3320 - 33% off @ $100

Last edited: