1:18 German Figs Help

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I'm looking to build a 1:18 German army. I want mostly Infantry but I do need some officers as well. I'm looking for the best articulation and price. Any suggestions would be great. I'm open to anything.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
get rich and then buy all of the ones that pop up on Ebay for the terribly high prices that they sell for. It's that or hope that someday some company will make decent WW2 German action figures again.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I think Unimax Bravo are your best bet since they are available online at the usual spots. Crappy thing is that the 6 packs come with 3 of each uniform and when broken out to individuals, the price becomes unreasonable.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
http://www.badcattoys.com/ssfiset121ce.html

i hate linking there, but this is a really nice set....at least its always looked really cool...i don't know about the articulation or anything...

you could look around and see if you can it cheaper cause i remember seeing it for a lot less, just don't remember where

I found them on e bay for $30 less. Not sure what the shipping difference is though.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
http://www.badcattoys.com/ssfiset121ce.html

i hate linking there, but this is a really nice set....at least its always looked really cool...i don't know about the articulation or anything...

you could look around and see if you can it cheaper cause i remember seeing it for a lot less, just don't remember where

that is a good looking set. like MB said, he found them on ebay for 70 plus $15 shipping

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
I think Unimax Bravo are your best bet since they are available online at the usual spots. Crappy thing is that the 6 packs come with 3 of each uniform and when broken out to individuals, the price becomes unreasonable.

interesting. not aware of this 6 pack. what is the usual cost?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
that is a good looking set. like MB said, he found them on ebay for 70 plus $15 shipping

But useless for you as they're all essentially 1930s SS dress uniforms, and alot of them use some early parts that leave a lot to be desired.

Unimax is probably about the only way to go, now. About the only 21st i recommend whole-heartedly are the late series ones, and they were pretty rare even when they came out, or the tankers because they're the only option.

SmallJoes have some, but they're not exactly cheap.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
But useless for you as they're all essentially 1930s SS dress uniforms, and alot of them use some early parts that leave a lot to be desired.

Unimax is probably about the only way to go, now. About the only 21st i recommend whole-heartedly are the late series ones, and they were pretty rare even when they came out, or the tankers because they're the only option.

SmallJoes have some, but they're not exactly cheap.

thanks for the info. I'll have to check it out