12'' GI Joe Sideshow figure's Wanted

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Unfortunately you are a little late to the party.

BBTS was practically giving away the Cobra Sniper and Cobra Officer figures at 50-60 percent off.

Around 45-50 dollars each, if I remember correctly.

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
Unfortunately you are a little late to the party.

BBTS was practically giving away the Cobra Sniper and Cobra Officer figures at 50-60 percent off.

Around 45-50 dollars each, if I remember correctly.

crap what a bummer i did miss out that is a steal of a deal. both are know all sold out so i defiantly missed the party on those.

i got my 1st one the Sideshow Firefly and know I want them all. Got the Firefly for $100 even at a 12in show a few weeks ago and know I want them all. hopefully I get lucky and do some deals for some.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i've said it before, but if i knew factually that sideshow was gonna make an almost complete ARAH collection like Hasbro has, i'd be all over it and ditch the kiddie toys...the 12" stuff just displays nicer and is more adult looking, as silly as that sounds

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
i've said it before, but if i knew factually that sideshow was gonna make an almost complete ARAH collection like Hasbro has, i'd be all over it and ditch the kiddie toys...the 12" stuff just displays nicer and is more adult looking, as silly as that sounds

Except SS isn't Hot Toys and are charging 50% more than they really should. Though i shouldn't expect much from a company that hasn't done an accurate SW human character head sculpt.

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook

love the way they display that is why I am all over the 12" Sideshow bandwagon. I never planned to get one but when I saw the Firefly for $100 bucks I had to jump on it and man it was well worth it. Just hoping to do some kind of deals with people but we shall see.

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Except SS isn't Hot Toys and are charging 50% more than they really should. Though i shouldn't expect much from a company that hasn't done an accurate SW human character head sculpt.

Sadly, I have to agree with you on this.

I took my Sideshow Duke out of the package the other day, and put all of his stuff together.

Believe it or not, some of the 21st Century Toys gear looks better on him than the SS stuff.

And you are absolutely correct in that these are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY the F*** overpriced.

While I am happy to have everything I wanted thus far, I am questioning the need to collect any further at the 130 dollar price tags.

As a side note, the 13" MSG Rock from DC Direct looks great standing next to Duke. He doubles as MSG Savage in my collection.

Image courtesy of DC Comics online.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Really, the Rock matches up well even though he's larger?

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
He towers over Duke by 1.5 inches, but MSG Savage was much larger than General Hawk and several of the other characters from the series.

It's alright by me, since Savage is supposed to he a "Super" Soldier.

Will get some photos up soon.

duffmann

Duff Beer Mascot
Jun 19, 2011
Fallbrook
you know what i would like? So 12in Sideshow GI Joe figures. :)

i have to agree $130 bucks for these sideshows is nuts. be perfect if they were 30% less or so but that is not the case unfortunately. of course i did miss out on the good deal sideshow had with cobra snipers and officers for $45-$50 each

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Could probably get you one from the local Hastings.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd drop another 35 bucks and get a Hot Toys body for it.

YT1

NO LONGER A MEMBER
Mar 15, 2011
While I'm biting bullets, does anyone know a good place to pre-order the Viper figure? By good I mean cheap and reliable.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
I'm getting Stalker... I'm really excited about him, but he should ship to me this week. I'm pre-ordered for Hawk, and he looks pretty great too. I really hope we'll get some new characters by next year... I'd like to see a SEAL (Torpedo or Wetsuit), I'd like to see Low-Light, and Spirit. I'd also really like to see Falcon, Recondo, and a Marine (Gung-Ho or Leatherneck). Even though we are less likely to see some of the more obscure characters, I'd love to see some of the more interesting character designs like Grid-Iron and Recoil or Repeater and Shockwave.