2011 Canada Con Mudslinger Review

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Figure from 2011 Canada Convention box set

Mudslinger is the saboteur in the group. He is in the top 3 of the ones I like from the set. It is a toss up between him and Take Down for the #2 spot. This figure is equipped with a Slayer head and pretty bare bones on parts. The paint and dye applications on this figure came out excellent though. It looks much better in person that what a picture can do for it. The head would look better on a pilot most likely but does this figure justice.

He has a parachute web gear and Bazooka's backpack and weapon. Kind of a odd choice but it does not look that bad with him. I would have thought Fire Fly's gear but it probably was not as abundant. Everything was done well on this and the joints are tight but it did need a stand to display. It has an issue with it's feet not moving well. It could just be the one I'm using for the review though. This figure has no rifle.

Attachments

• resize2.jpg
    resize2.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 9
  • resize1.jpg
    resize1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 9
  • resize3.jpg
    resize3.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 9
  • resize4.jpg
    resize4.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 6
  • resize5.jpg
    resize5.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks for the review!

How do u know who is a good guy and who's a bad guy? I can't tell lol

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
right on, i suppose if I would have gotten my head out of my ass I prolly could have figured that out. Must be why your a goderator :rolleyes: