3d printing

Arkhan Prod

The Unwashed
Dec 18, 2017
www.shapeways.com
Hi People

I’m new here ^^’, I’ve looked up on many thread of this forum and I see a lot of amazing work 😊
Huuuuuh…. Don’t know what to say to introduce myself ^^’
I’m very interested by WWII and I do also some « custom » design too, but it’s mainly by 3d printing. Easy way huh?
I have made a lot of model since last year (around 70 models since October 2016), but only few of my product have passed the manual check before printing step, these ones have the mention : “–PASSED- “.
I’ve focused on German and US equipment because I started it in mind to upgrade my collection with a better-looking stuff than the vanilla one. My models are mostly firearms, but I’m working on some accessories (headgear, radio, Scenery stuff, etc…) and I’m thinking about to do also artillery, vehicle (Tank, motorcycle, LAV, …) and may be action figures (if I managed to handle human body creation)
I’m thinking about to do also, Russian, Italian, English, French and Japanese gear.
I’ve a shop on the Website which do 3d printing for me.
Feel free to give a look on it 😉
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/arkhanprod

Here is some render of my product :)

This is the reworked version of the lafette tripod that I made at my very beginning.

If you are interested in my work, you can place a commission, I’ll be glad to do it.

Arkhan Prod

P.S: Yes, somehow, it’s advertising ^^’ :greedy:

Last edited:

Arkhan Prod

The Unwashed
Dec 18, 2017
www.shapeways.com
Thank you for these reply :D

I will uplaod my reworked Lafette Tripod on my shop soon,

my MG42 need a little rework and some ajustement (For the bipod, the stock and some detail on the barrel.

The MG34 is available and Passed the manual check on Shapeways ;)

mutt71

Enlisted
Oct 14, 2017
I have looked at your shop on Shapeways and see that you offer several different 1903 Sniper rifles. I'm looking fir 1903 Rifles without the scopes. If that is a possibility, what may the cost be of one of them and 4 of them?
Thanks in advance

Arkhan Prod

The Unwashed
Dec 18, 2017
www.shapeways.com
I have looked at your shop on Shapeways and see that you offer several different 1903 Sniper rifles. I'm looking fir 1903 Rifles without the scopes. If that is a possibility, what may the cost be of one of them and 4 of them?
Thanks in advance
Hi,

For the m1903A1/A1 alone it's 5$, the pack of 4 is 10$ (based price + mark up)

Attachments

Last edited:

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I would suggests printing them off in Black acrylate or contract it through a place like lightbeam3d. Then just mold and cast it yourself. I know it seems like a lot of work, but those prints are like dried pasta and they never take paint well.

Arkhan Prod

The Unwashed
Dec 18, 2017
www.shapeways.com
In black acrylate, the price is higher and the minimal wall required is thicker so there is some detail that I couldn't do.
Shapeways provide some advices about painting Frosted Ultra Detail

For molding and casting, i'm still living with my familly ^^' so i don't have a place to do it safely, I have some idea of mold but it for some miscellaneous, like ammobelt, that would be in latex.

I absolutely don't know anything about molding like you guys are doing ^^' :confused: so while I don't have my own house, i don't want to take risk (if risk, there ^^') :slap::explode:

Still, thanks for your advices

Arkhan Prod

The Unwashed
Dec 18, 2017
www.shapeways.com
Hi there, :wave:

In few days I'll order my Lafette tripod, and my MG42 in two version, one with an extended bipod and an another one mean to replace 21st Century vehicle's MG42. I'll post some photo when I'll receive it and when all of this will be painted and weathered.

If my MG42 replacement work well, I'll sell it in pack of 3 and 5 MG.

Hope this could interest some of you ;)

Last edited:

Arkhan Prod

The Unwashed
Dec 18, 2017
www.shapeways.com
My order about the lafette tripod and the MG42 is on good way :D
Each item that I ordered have passed the manual check and are/have been produced :)

I will post some photo when it will be received ;)
I believe that it will arrived at my home late january/early february ^^ Order is in good way.png

Last edited:

Arkhan Prod

The Unwashed
Dec 18, 2017
www.shapeways.com
Hi There :D

GREAT NEWS : I JUST RECEIVED MY MG42 AND THE LAFETTE TRIPOD!!!!!!!
IMG_20180126_132202.jpg
MG42 Replacement
IMG_20180126_135209.jpg
I got to sand a VERY LITTLE bit the part that lock onto the mount
IMG_20180126_135656.jpg
Lafette tripod full
IMG_20180126_133704.jpg

IMG_20180126_133951.jpg

IMG_20180126_135020.jpg

A little comparaison of three different MG42
IMG_20180126_140006.jpg
Tomorrow, i will received some paint set to give them some life ;)

From top to bot
- 21st Century Toys
- Unimax Force of Valor
- My MG42