5 Below

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
If'n you see them, pick up Combat Ninjas/Ultimate Dukes/Night Vipers (some stores reportedly are getting in wave 4 as well).

I'm sure you'll have no problem unloading them here if you don't want them yourself, for at least those particular figures.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
That was a general request, by the way, not just for you, Med. ;)

It was all wave 3.5(?). I looked at every figure. I will definitively buy any and all wave 4 if I see them. I left 1 Combat Ninja on the pegs, my magic numbers are 3 and 5 for troop builders and if I am buying multiples I always leave 1.
That's kind of you. ;)

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
8 pegs? How the fuck do they make room with all those Wolverine, IM, Thor and SW figures hanging 6 deep?

Aug 18, 2012
If you guys have to, I'd suggest picking up some of the other figures too for fodder or trades. If you only go in and only pick up the Blind Master, Jinx and Vipers... after a case or two, they're not going to get anymore in.. ;)

Then we'll all be complaining about all the Storm Shadows and Roadblocks peg warming again, lol.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Stopped by mine first thing this morning (they're supposed to get their trucks on tues and thurs.). Only 2 budos and a roadblock on the pegs. Guy checked in back for me and somebody on the phone while I was there and said they didn't get any on yesterday's truck but that they were selling like crazy. I'll have to check back next week.

Congrats on your score Obi.

I don't know what wave(s) that is, but it's exactly what the 5 Below me and the wife stopped in today had...minus the Night Viper...

Picked up the Brucie for MR...
That is wave 4. Wave 3.5 is with Budo/Kwinn.

It doesn't surprise me that these are selling like hotcakes. My TRU can't keep them in stock at $10.

I could use an Ult. Firefly & Ult Snake Eyes.