91st Recon TSC (Star Wars)

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Tactical Scouts Clones (TSC) are used to track and report on the movement of the CIS droid army. Trained along side ARF troopers, the TSC usually work alone but have been known to work in two man teams. They have tracked and terminated many CIS generals, and have eliminated numerous droid factories on countless planets.

It's been a while since I've put together a Star Wars custom. I found it's much like riding a bike.

WIP of course.

Big Jim

Thread Derailer
Mar 15, 2011
Occupied PRK
Looks good Dre. It may just be me and the fact I havent slept in somewhere coming up on 48 hours but the feet look off. Not like wrong for the character but like they are on the wrong leg. It looks like the curve normally on the outside is in the center

BL4CK5H33P

99 probs - don't be #100
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas City, Missouri (misery)
Dre & I had agreed 2 do a "team-up" on a few of these 91st Recon Tactical Scout Clones... I've been slackin' w/ ALL of my customs lately (sorry dre) - @ any rate here is my latest incarnation (WiP)... I especially like the Assassin Droid head trophy hangin' off the backpack - the modded EMP slug caster & the ARF trooper helmet is the most sinister lookin' clone helmet (IMHO) - also the Jango Fett head w/ the sculpted beard (this guy has been on extended patrol for a cpl. months)

Last edited: