All 4 Adventure Team sets - Photo Review - Unwrapping to final product.

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
I think that I posted this before:

I decided to do this because no one else has. I have search everywhere with no luck on the f Adventures together.

What do you think?

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My take on a modern version using 1:18 gear from other lines:

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Damn it! Those look really good. From the packaging to the figures themselves. I want a set now....

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Land Adventurer is cool, but the rest are meh.

The 30th Anniversary figures from '94 were better.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
they look great together...i like your gear mods...

really wish the club didn't charge an arm and a leg for everything they sell...they are basically scalpers...they get Hasbro product (yes, made for them) and then charge un-godly amounts of money fro them cause they have a monopoly on them...thats called being d!cks

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
they look great together...i like your gear mods...

really wish the club didn't charge an arm and a leg for everything they sell...they are basically scalpers...they get Hasbro product (yes, made for them) and then charge un-godly amounts of money fro them cause they have a monopoly on them...thats called being d!cks

Someone should just bootleg the head.

Starfighter

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
I would send SDS mine, but am afraid that they butcher it and not send it back. Many times, I have thought about having one of the casters create a copy of the Action Force ATC interior as well:

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
After seeing these done nicely. I wish Hasbro would visit there Soldiers of the World/Foreign Soldiers line. It's a pipe dream in There's no chance in hell but, a guy can dream!