Anyone collect GLYOS?

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I picked up one a few years ago and I was just wondering if anyone collected these on a regular basis, or even had a small collection?

Part of me really likes these, but for some reason I've only got one. The price is good...usually $8, and the articulation isn't too bad.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Nope, but I hear it's a popular system amongst the boutique figure makers. October Toys' Skeleton Warriors are supposed to be GLYOS compatible.

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
I have a few. They're really cool. It's also nice that they sometimes throw in little extras when you order.

The Redlaw figure is awesome. It's basically King Walder in Glyos form.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
I have most of the 1:18 scaled stuff (Skeleton Warriors, Outerspace Men, Power Lords) I like the wolf guy's head (Armorov or something like that) but don't want to have to pay for a whole figure I don't want and I don't know if it would even be something I could use for OSM or PL figures.

The joint system does offer some customization but I never really use it.

I do like how the skeletons can fall apart though.

the_Archivist

Archivist
Officer Club
Dec 23, 2013
Atlanta
www.118archive.com
I had ordered one of the bio-masters sphere crab thing. Lots of possible configurations with this one.

Scale

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think the important thing is that all the Glyos stuff is compatible/interchangeable.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah, I keep seeing how some of these lines intersect and I LOVE what they are doing...I just can't bring myself to buy what I have. One GLYOS and a handful or two of the Outer Space Men.