Anyone have tattoos?

Jun 26, 2019
I was just wondering who on this board has tattoos and if you do do they have any significant meaning? ill start.

I have tribal half sleeves on my arms, one has a dragon in the middle, there was no real meaning to these just my first ink.

across my chest i have a portrait of my grandmother whom i was close with and passed away last year it starts just below my neck and ends midway down my torso.

I have a big skull and crossbones above my crotch

and on my right forearm i have a heartagram tattoed. Really liked the design.

Im about to get my Fiances name tattooed on the inside of my forearm and a set of prayer hands on the side of my ribcage (a bit like mike kyles but bigger and holding rosary beads.

so any one else inked?

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
We are all old enough to know not to tattoo fiancées or wives names on our bodies since that shit can change in under a week. I have a few small meaningless ones and enjoyed it, but never did commit to anything big and cool.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
"Hey fellow 1:18th scale collectors! I'm a brand spanking new member! You don't know me at all! Care to share some personal information about yourselves? Tattoos? Mom's maiden name? First pets name? Childhood bestie?"

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
"Hey fellow 1:18th scale collectors! I'm a brand spanking new member! You don't know me at all! Care to share some personal information about yourselves? Tattoos? Mom's maiden name? First pets name? Childhood bestie?"
How can you make new friends if you don't share?!

I have a large bowl of nachos tattooed on my neck, my mom's maiden name is Goldhagen, my first pet was a feline named Catalie Portman, and my childhood best friend was Cameron Frye. Oh the stories I could tell about the times we skipped school...

Your turn!