Votes: 4 12.9%

Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
your not a douche for voting for your own. The only thing I don't agree with your previous statement is the "homoerotic" part. MMA is the greatest sport on earth and their is nothing more manly then 2 well trained athletes fighting each other in hand to hand combat using multiple disciplines. It's a shame how many people don't understand the sport and think it's gay that 2 dudes are grappling each other. Nevermind the fact that they are kicking each other in the face!

i dont have an issue with mma. i dont see how to guys beating the shit out of each others gay in anyway.i watch ufc from time to time. was just referring to the posing in the pic of Kimbo Slice(?) and Chuck Lidell(?).

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I actually thought the lighting was perfect on your entry FL. Now if they were fighting over the weapon or had a tad more balanced hand to hand action I would have done that one in a heartbeat.

Although I won't disclose picks, #2 really does nail the theme down. Now if someone had a fight where one dude was getting a judo flip that would have been a winner. I had one in mind but I just don't have time for set ups which sucks. I've had a diorama set up for two months and have not effin' used it.

red4

Enlisted
Feb 25, 2012
and please if anyone would like critique my pic #4. i honestly would like to know what you liked or what im more curious bout what you didnt like.
i only ask so i can improve my banner entries.

Not really anything wrong with your picture. In fact, I like the angle, depth, and lighting. I just don't like RoadPig's design. That whole Madmax aesthetic is too clownish for me. I voted #2 because it's the most organic of the bunch.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Kimbo does look like he's getting ready to knob Liddel. :eek: Probably the only way he could have won a UFC fight. :D

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
i dont have an issue with mma. i dont see how to guys beating the shit out of each others gay in anyway.i watch ufc from time to time. was just referring to the posing in the pic of Kimbo Slice(?) and Chuck Lidell(?).

I feel ya. The posing could be a little better and I wasn't only referring to you about the "gay" comments, i just quoted you lol. When I see the posing, i think of Kimbo going for the takedown after getting lit up on the feet lol.

thecorporation

Task Force 27
Jun 9, 2011
Redacted
your pic doesnt suck. and like i said out of all of them it definatly catches your eye. it stands out and out of the rest is very unique. you went sci-fi with your pic. i think its a cool pic but i cant tell what master chief is fighting. thats really the only thing holding it back. maybe try some different light sources to help out with the focusing issue.

and please if anyone would like critique my pic #4. i honestly would like to know what you liked or what im more curious bout what you didnt like.
i only ask so i can improve my banner entries.

oh boy, critique! awesome. I love getting a good critique! I think the homoerotic nature of my photo (#2) comes in part from the crop- I'm still not great at thinking about what the photo will look like cropped while I'm taking it- but it also come from the fact that in real fights (like mma) it kind of almost always looks like someone's about to get a blowjob.
I'd have to agree with your criticism of your own shot, footloose, Benchpress is a little too stiff and nonchalant looking for a guy with a cinderblock that close to his head. I've given up on so many ideas because I couldn't get the figure to pose right. When will hasbro give us fully articulated fingers and moveable faces? I love the angle of the shot though, you always excel at being cinematic. The only other critique I'd have is the barbed wire base looks too obviously like a toy. Pretty picky, though. I'm honestly surprised you didn't get more votes. (I voted for myself;))

This was a good month. Everyone who submitted had a good, unique take on the theme. Go us!

thecorporation

Task Force 27
Jun 9, 2011
Redacted
I feel ya. The posing could be a little better and I wasn't only referring to you about the "gay" comments, i just quoted you lol. When I see the posing, i think of Kimbo going for the takedown after getting lit up on the feet lol.

that's what the full shot looks like. Or at least, I like to think that's what the full shot looks like

Beeavision

A pirate's life for me!
Mar 14, 2011
Orlando, FL
Help is on the wayyyyy!!!!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
had i been around this wkend, i'd have voted for numero 2...love the photgraphy of it...the way the guys in back are out of focus but clearly shaking their detro money is awesome...

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Look cool as the banner. Hey is that fan above the dog tags double fisted with a couple can of Schlitz?