August Banner Theme - Rainbow

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
LOVE WINS! :eddieism:

Your banner needs to have a rainbow somewhere in the photo. Could be a real rainbow in the background, could be a GI EDDIE rainbow t-shirt.. bumper sticker.. whatever..

MB is too lazy to post one so I'll go ahead and do it!

GOGOGOGOGOGO!

I thought about using a small doll for Dorothy, a Terminator for the Tin man, Lion-o for the cowardly Lion, and a Batman Scarecrow figure going down the Yellow Brick road with a rainbow before them, but I'm not an officer here yet, so I couldn't submit it. But I'm working two jobs now, so I should have some extra cash to donate to this wonderful site. :D

I can't wait for you guys to see my Toy Theater projects I'm working on for my gaming Clan !.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
WV / DC
I thought about using a small doll for Dorothy, a Terminator for the Tin man, Lion-o for the cowardly Lion, and a Batman Scarecrow figure going down the Yellow Brick road with a rainbow before them, but I'm not an officer here yet, so I couldn't submit it. But I'm working two jobs now, so I should have some extra cash to donate to this wonderful site. :D

I can't wait for you guys to see my Toy Theater projects I'm working on for my gaming Clan !.

Anyone can put in a submission - you don't have to be an officer.

And holy crap Provost used real words!