Votes: 12 23.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
It's staying as is for this round. In the end this is for fun. That's why we do themes. It creates a challenge and changes things up. Not many places do that. The rule issue is on me. I didn't check everything to let people know about the picture sizes so I take blame for it. The only reason we really do the sizes is so that when people are voting they can see what it will look like.

At the end of the day we are in this for fun. Of course there are some bragging rights but it's still something we all like to do. We appreciate the contributions everyone makes for the site. Without you guys doing this we'd just be saying Eddie likes dudes all the time. Wait.....we do that anyway! :D

this^^

especially the part about it being Blood's fault :D

Seriously though, it's nice to see people get passionate about the contest and this is the most competitive month in a long time.

Hopefully this will translate into next month as well.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
Sorry if I came across as pedantic or "butt hurt". I know we do this for fun (me especially); like I said earlier, I was just being a dick. I blame my competitive nature. :)

(Free potential Eddieisms galore for you fuckers). :D

EDIT: 51 votes! I didn't know we even had that many members. :)

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Honestly, nobody came off as anything. The rules were brought up and with good reason. Now let's all see what plays out or I'm turning this car around!! ;)

The vote turnout is awesome! Thanks everyone that did. That's like 3 dummy accounts per our 12 members and a few new ones!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I put my vote in so it's no longer a tie... for now...

This was definitely one of the harder decisions for me on these. Good work fellas!!!!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
More votes! More votes!

This was a crazy one...there were no entries for almost the whole month, then, within a week, we had what, 7 more show up?...good stuff...

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
Sorry if I came across as pedantic or "butt hurt". I know we do this for fun (me especially); like I said earlier, I was just being a dick. I blame my competitive nature. :)

(Free potential Eddieisms galore for you fuckers). :D

EDIT: 51 votes! I didn't know we even had that many members. :)

youre such a butt hurt dick :goodone:

Byrnes

Ghetto Fabulous
Feb 29, 2012
I just voted for #3, but I guess that didn't make a difference. Nice work on all but I liked the feel of that one with the figures used and the water in the background.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
They are accepted but unfortunately only by a select few of us. November's theme needs to have a Hummer in it. :D

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
<<<< Cast the deciding vote (I feel POWERFUL!!!) :D

Congrats Red! Great work!

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yes a refreshing concept. Great job again Red for putting something out there that is so very unique from the typical battle scene