Batman vs Snake eyes, who'd win?

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Duh...

Unicron would win, but the Ewoks would defeat Unicron, so there ya go!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Batman. Snake Eyes is Wolverine with none of the redeeming qualities and all the overexposure.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I don't know guys, after that last Batman movie, where Bruce Wayne was nothing but a sniveling depressopussy, and there was barely any Batman, I think Snake Eyes has a good chance.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Superman...fly Wolvie into sun...then go back to earth and f*@# Jean
Now there is a thread. Which is mightier, Superman's pecker or Phoenix's quim?

I'm going with Phoenix making a pegging-loving bitch out of the Kryptonian.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
MM didn't get any boon from the sun as far as I recall, and he didn't have any phobia of some faggoty green space rock, either. :D

Last edited:

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
Same thing

Now Eddie. If I remember this correctly, the Hulk can't be killed that way. I remember seeing somewhere the Hulk being completely incinerated and being able to regenerate his whole body. I think due to the fact the more pissed off he is, the stronger he gets and the larger he gets. I say it would be one hell of a fight.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
Superman would win a fight with the Hulk because he's such a nice guy, Hulk couldn't stay angry.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The problem is Matt, the Hulk can't fly...so Supes could even just fly him into deep space...there would be no gravity so nothing to jump off of either...can Hulk breath without oxygenated air?...

MMorelock66

Isn't a Gijoe fan
Apr 4, 2012
the land of Virginia
The problem is Matt, the Hulk can't fly...so Supes could even just fly him into deep space...there would be no gravity so nothing to jump off of either...can Hulk breath without oxygenated air?...

That's a good question. I just doubt Hulk would let him just carry him into space

Of course, I'm a Marvel fan boy, and I know you're a DC fan boy. So either way, we both lose.