BLM / Dirty Raycyst / Catchall Thread

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
PCS shared this on messenger..

So is the only safe thing to do to find a white only space?

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
My company sent out an email saying that in honor of Juneteenth, starting 2021 we will all get an extra PTO day to use on any day we deem important. I need to thank BLM for getting me 2 paid days a year now.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Maybe I’ll use one my floating holidays for it next year... That and Inauguration Day (either to celebrate a second term or to lament the end of Western Civilization)...

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
"We're autonomous!!! ...but come help us ...and keep the electricity and water coming in ...and send food." These people are beyond pathetic. I'd have at least a little respect for some kind of secessionist community out in the mountains or wilderness that lived off the land and supplied their own food, water and power. These tools are petulant children at best. I guess we always wondered what would happen to the participation trophy children...

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL

hmmmmm
Major news outlets are saying this isn't true. We'll see what the investigation says though. I wonder how long until we'll see ACAB on racecars and football player helmets? 😂

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Major news outlets are saying this isn't true. We'll see what the investigation says though. I wonder how long until we'll see ACAB on racecars and football player helmets? 😂
The photo evidence is pretty solid.. but I suppose there is always a chance, it's not a slam dunk.. BUT it doesn't make much sense for someone actually racist to be doing that right now in the first place either.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Being a religious watcher of nascar and having seen many interviews with Bubba over the years, I don't think he'd go full-Jussie and make up something for attention. He seems like a far more decent human being than that. However, he's an emotional chap with a short fuze, and I don't find him to be the brightest bulb in the garage. So it seems reasonable to think that seeing a noose-like garage pull-down and assuming that it was meant for him could have started a firestorm.

NASCAR is currently full of world-class athlete pit crew members and highly-educated engineers. The idea that the garage is brimming with toothless, rebel-flag waving, old-fashion stereotype racists is laughable. Everyone in that garage area, especially now that fans have been shut out, is a well-paid professional. I find the notion that someone did this on purpose in the current political climate completely absurd.

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
Did you hear about the autonomous zone they keep trying to put up in D.C.? "The Black House."

Are these people really trying to send race relations back 150 years? They are even segregating based on race within these zones. Additionally, they are conducting "deportations" of "undesirables" and stealing cameras and cell phones from people who record those committing crime. They basically have armed warlords walking around that call themselves "police."

What. The. Fuck. Am. I. Watching?

Is this real...?

Reactions: Digler

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Being a religious watcher of nascar and having seen many interviews with Bubba over the years, I don't think he'd go full-Jussie and make up something for attention. He seems like a far more decent human being than that. However, he's an emotional chap with a short fuze, and I don't find him to be the brightest bulb in the garage. So it seems reasonable to think that seeing a noose-like garage pull-down and assuming that it was meant for him could have started a firestorm.

NASCAR is currently full of world-class athlete pit crew members and highly-educated engineers. The idea that the garage is brimming with toothless, rebel-flag waving, old-fashion stereotype racists is laughable. Everyone in that garage area, especially now that fans have been shut out, is a well-paid professional. I find the notion that someone did this on purpose in the current political climate completely absurd.
Sooooooo, I couldn't have been more right. Go figure.

I never believed in white privilege until now. I have determined that our white privilege is that we see things clearly without a "everyone is against me" victim-lens. It must be f#$%ing exhausting to constantly be looking for the non-existent racism in anything and everything.

Bubba Wallace isn't a bad kid. He's an immature moron burdened with being the only major black driver, and so people look to his reaction when racial shit comes up. But I think all the attention of the last few weeks kinda went to his head and he starting thinking that everything was about him... But maybe now he'll at least wait until an actual incident occurs before he cries wolf next time. He gave his sport a colossal black eye over NOTHING. SMDH. But he's just a dumb kid who is not equipped to be the defacto civil rights figurehead of a major sports organization.

• Love
Reactions: NSA

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Are these people really trying to send race relations back 150 years?
That's exactly what they are trying to do. Its been the communist's playbook for decades to try to divide races & try to start a race war. What hurts us helps them. A lot of the symbolism from BLM & other not what they seem groups borrow heavily from the bolshevik revolution.

All this bad stuff is designed to make sure the good people can't make the progress that we all need.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Sooooooo, I couldn't have been more right. Go figure.

I never believed in white privilege until now. I have determined that our white privilege is that we see things clearly without a "everyone is against me" victim-lens. It must be f#$%ing exhausting to constantly be looking for the non-existent racism in anything and everything.

Bubba Wallace isn't a bad kid. He's an immature moron burdened with being the only major black driver, and so people look to his reaction when racial shit comes up. But I think all the attention of the last few weeks kinda went to his head and he starting thinking that everything was about him... But maybe now he'll at least wait until an actual incident occurs before he cries wolf next time. He gave his sport a colossal black eye over NOTHING. SMDH. But he's just a dumb kid who is not equipped to be the defacto civil rights figurehead of a major sports organization.
What I don't get is I've seen in multiple places how Bubba himself never actually saw the 'noose' but was just told about it. So if that's true.. some random person on his team decided to create this whole firestorm on their own? And Bubba just went along with it blindly? I dunno, it feels like there was some effort done to cash in on the political climate...

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
When I try to reason how some people's brains [fail to] function based upon some of the mandates and arguments being made out there by people who claim to "know better" due to their positions in some kind of government:

mugatucrazy.jpg

Reactions: nacho

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
And there you go. Giant nothingburger.

At least he didn't go fully Jussie and double down on it. Still, that's gotta be embarrassing...

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com

I dunno how I feel about this.. but he did use tactics which have been illegal there for years, so he should have known better I guess.

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
Society keeps shifting and it's getting uglier and uglier. I never knew that 1984 would become a real life event. Outrage culture is fucking over everything.