BLM / Dirty Raycyst / Catchall Thread

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Some more perspective from some folks who would know:

I particularly love Morgan Freeman's interviews. He still sounds like God, humbly imparting wisdom to the world... :p

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Right? To me it is way more racist or sexist or whatever to assume that an individual, a person that may have begun with some disadvantage (but who hasn't?) is incapable of making their way in the real world without some kind of handout or head start or preferential treatment. Then they pander over them feeling so self-satisfied that they helped this poor, disadvantaged pet to "make it" for another day, and then proclaim it all over social media.

Yeah, that's so much better than assuming an individual is capable and has agency over their own future without some kind of helping hand (typically out of someone else's wallet)... :rolleyes:

And when they are called out on it, by the very people they expect to do nothing more than express their sincere gratitude to their virtual benefactors, they show their true racist colors. Pompous a-holes.

Reactions: NSA

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
And... Boom. Another truth bomb:

It really pisses me off that history has been written by bigots and spoon fed to the masses via gubment schools. Then the leftists point to that doctored version to say who "evil" our founders were and our nation is.

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
So looking at the COVID-19 heat map for Florida, the resurgence of cases was riiiiiiiight about the time of the protests. So the logical conclusion is that many of the protesters never wore masks and spread that crazy stuff like wildfire.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
So looking at the COVID-19 heat map for Florida, the resurgence of cases was riiiiiiiight about the time of the protests. So the logical conclusion is that many of the protesters never wore masks and spread that crazy stuff like wildfire.
I do think there had to be spread at the protests, but they also coincided where a lot of places were re-opening on their own, AND I think normal people saw the protests and thought well shit I can go back to normal too then.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Lol, metaphor for the win! (though I was really hoping they’d set themselves on fire a la the famous Arab protesters :p )

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
So.. lady goes on Tik Tok and says she's going to STAB the next person she hears saying ALL LIVES MATTER.. because.. black lives matter.. or something.. anyway she goes viral and her company fires her.. now she's getting free money from strangers because.. ???

I need to say some bad shit and get fired so I can get free money too

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
It'll be fun to watch these toolbags who thought they could commit serious crimes with impunity during the riots get nabbed and sent up the river. Hey dumbasses, there are cameras everywhere, and the internet is forever.

Last edited:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
And... another logic bomb:

Not sure if it will still be here in a day or two. Unlikely that Gootube will permit such blasphemy once discovered.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Too bad the cops are too busy being defunded to fight/deter crime right now...

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
This is literally just too stupid to believe...

Who do these clowns think they are? How do they think this is legal? Why do any of them attend other than to mock the people spewing this bile? I would be completely unable to hide my contempt.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
This is literally just too stupid to believe...

Who do these clowns think they are? How do they think this is legal? Why do any of them attend other than to mock the people spewing this bile? I would be completely unable to hide my contempt.
I’ve had 2-3hrs a week of this stuff at work since George gave up the ghost.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I would be fired after the first time I told them to fuck off.

If that's not some kind of nutty one-off situation and is what corporate america currently looks like, I've never been so happy to be self employed. My last years in a big company, we had a don't-harass-the-womens training for about one hour every couple of years. Even that was painful. I would not be able to hold my tongue while being told how evil I am.

The only way to end this shit is to just tell them that they're insane and to get bent. I understand that's a no-go for people that need to keep their jobs, but I sure as hell would be looking for a new one if I was subjected to that bullshit.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I would be fired after the first time I told them to fuck off.

If that's not some kind of nutty one-off situation and is what corporate america currently looks like, I've never been so happy to be self employed. My last years in a big company, we had a don't-harass-the-womens training for about one hour every couple of years. Even that was painful. I would not be able to hold my tongue while being told how evil I am.

The only way to end this shit is to just tell them that they're insane and to get bent. I understand that's a no-go for people that need to keep their jobs, but I sure as hell would be looking for a new one if I was subjected to that bullshit.
Sounds like you need the guilt training.

86C4E9AD-E13C-4DE8-9959-5B9963173E8A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: NSA

YautjaClanLeader

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
Does his life matter?

Makes you want to move to the big city right now
NYC and Chicago have had violent gun crime up 500-650 percent. Chicago saw over 60 shootings, 10 of which were fatal last weekend. All because street crime units targeting guns and offenders have been removed completely. The people are getting their wish! No cops.

We've had a spike in violent crime. We just had a 15 year old store clerk's son shot and killed in a robbery made-to-look-like suicide.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Lol, yet another Hollywood douchebag to avoid, not that I ever sought out anything he did anyway. Racists are pricks.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Apparently Asheville has long been known as some kind of progressive bastion in what is otherwise a much less so state. That said, a bunch of bleeding heart libs vowing to invest in minority businesses and communities is hardly "reparations." That happens all the time, all over the country, with a lot less fanfare. Leave it to the media to overstate the "historic" nature of the measures. :rolleyes:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Apparently Asheville has long been known as some kind of progressive bastion in what is otherwise a much less so state. That said, a bunch of bleeding heart libs vowing to invest in minority businesses and communities is hardly "reparations." That happens all the time, all over the country, with a lot less fanfare. Leave it to the media to overstate the "historic" nature of the measures. :rolleyes:
I'd like to see the rich white libs giving up their own homes and goods in the name of the cause first...

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Right? They're so good at giving away other people's money, not so much theirs. Despite the common narrative, conservatives are significantly more charitable than leftists. I don't know if it's because they count the forced charity of taxing everybody as their own and thus don't feel the need to give voluntarily or if they're just that much less charitable and/or productive to give significantly out of their own actual kindness.