BLM / Dirty Raycyst / Catchall Thread

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Yeah, Asheville is a liberal enclave in a mostly red state. I have a good friend from childhood who turned into a musician hippie and she lives there with her musician liberal hippie husband. We're still friends, but if we ever got into politics, we'd likely never speak again. We're just 180-degrees off.

Right? They're so good at giving away other people's money, not so much theirs. Despite the common narrative, conservatives are significantly more charitable than leftists. I don't know if it's because they count the forced charity of taxing everybody as their own and thus don't feel the need to give voluntarily or if they're just that much less charitable and/or productive to give significantly out of their own actual kindness.
I don't have any stats handy, but I think that's largely because liberals are typically less successful. I'm not talking about politicians or hollywood elites. But if you take some kind of median or average of the middle 80% of each party, I think the republicans would be far better off. Professional victims are not successful people.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderDan19

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I don't have any stats handy, but I think that's largely because liberals are typically less successful. I'm not talking about politicians or hollywood elites. But if you take some kind of median or average of the middle 80% of each party, I think the republicans would be far better off. Professional victims are not successful people.
Well the left seems to either be super famous/rich/elite/etc, OR bottom barrel college students/dropouts/etc.

Oh. Expand for the thread.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I'm proud of my senator! And it just goes to show that we're getting under their skin. They clearly can't make arguments with reason or facts, so they just try to flip the table over.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
That's not racist at all... :rolleyes:

In case you didn't think the AP was slanted, now you can know for sure.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Anyone who still thinks the press is independent and unbiased is delusional. Every outlet has an angle. Every single one.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
One of the members of the NFAC said, "We had a little accident, it happens."
lol, it happens. I can't recall the same thing happening at a "normal" 2A rally, but I could be mistaken. I am all for them marching in support of the 2A though.

Also,

Ugh. These guys just look like giant military potato sacks most times.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, our 2A rally in Richmond had anywhere from 20 to 50k attendees (a mixed crowd, despite what the MSM tells you - with even some of the same folks if I'm not mistaken), and most were significantly armed. Zero negligent discharges. Heck, and downtown was left cleaner than before the rally. This demonstration in KY had 500 (maybe) and managed to have 3 casualties. It doesn't just "happen." Do better fellas.

I'm always for 2A rights, and even for demonstrating it... responsibly. I don't consider that KY NFAC rally a 2A demonstration though. That was more of a show of force by a decidedly non-mixed group. I don't know exactly what the 3%ers had in mind with their counter(?) demonstration, but I am thankful the discharge was not (accidentally or otherwise) between those two groups. That could have been a real mess.

Yeah, militia types are always good for a nice dose of cringe. You just have to acknowledge that those guys and gals typically have day jobs that often do not involve military, police or other athletic training nor the budget for the latest and greatest in camo and kit. Would they stand up in a real fight? It would probably depend highly on who they were facing off against and what they were trying to protect.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
So glad the AG put a stop to the madness. On what planet can a mob destroy your gates, trespass on your property, threaten you, and then you end up with criminal charges for lawfully defending yourself and running them off? I just looked up the city attorney, Kim Gardner. Ran for office on a "justice reform" platform. Since she took office, charges and convictions for serious crimes have dropped, she's gotten sued by the state over stalling on public information requests, and got in trouble for trying to use city money to hire private law firms to represent her against other lawsuits. No surprise that this leftist crackpot is more than happy to not only kowtow to the mobs out there, but drop all charges against the rioters arrested in St. Louis, and keep up the narrative that they are all peaceful, and all the violence is a myth.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
People that join in on that kind of destructive behavior are apparently incapable of thinking past the moment they are experiencing.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Oh, I think there's a 99.937% chance that thing was jacked two blocks away from a yuppie coming to see what all the fuss was about. No way the guy ramming the building with that car was the same person making the payments on it.