BLM / Dirty Raycyst / Catchall Thread

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Thought this was interesting.. PragerU is really good..

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiprVX4os2Y[/ame]

I would be interested to see if there someone who fact checks them though, just because, fuck it, I don't really believe anything I hear or read anymore, even if (probably especially if) it sounds good to me.

Bonus one..

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo[/ame]

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
It bottles the mind how we can be so EASILY manipulated/brainwashed/propagandized. Or do we just live in a time were virtue signaling is more important than honesty?
Right, because previous generations were so open-minded, free-thinking, and not susceptible to propaganda.

However I agree that honesty is severely lacking. But politicians (or anyone with an agenda) have always lied to people, since the dawn of time, to manipulate the populace. It just seems like there is less and less effort to even put a veneer of truth on top of it anymore.

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Sorry if that came off like I meant that only now have we become susceptible to it. I know we've always fallen victim it, it just seems like an increasingly, embarrassingly, disproportionate amount of people are falling victim to group think the more time goes on.

You hear some smart mother who you once considered smart tell her child that "you can't control who you love, sweetie. You might love another girl, or both a girl and boy at the same time or maybe a girl who used to be a boy or even a grown man." Seriously, my dad heard those words from a once sane woman he knows. That is some seriously pervasive propaganda.

I'm guessing that the internet and social media has had a great deal of influence and a lot of people are falling victim to social media virtue signaling.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I mean, governments are just people.

And isn't virtue signaling just par for the course in smugness central Cali? Haven't they always loved the smell of their own farts?

That was indeed, a good read. I like green eggs and ham.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
This is my favorite part:

"Our politicians have the power to implement a broad array of progressive policies here, yet they aren’t content simply imposing their highly regulated vision on the nation’s most populous state. They have a fixation on the rest of the nation, an almost evangelical need to cajole and bully other Americans into doing things our way.

It leads to half-baked policies that many Americans find inexplicable, yet come across to politicians here like statements of high-minded principle. Yet these policies that are so intent on expressing moral superiority often ignore some crucial details."

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
To be fair, I don't think Virtue Signaling is restricted to Liberals or even Californians!

I've known lots of "Right wing Christians" who do the same thing.

I think it's mostly just an issue with people, and social media has made it all way more obvious. It's all annoying.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
What about in countries that are not majority white?

You know what else I thought of that was weird..

In other countries, non Europe countries,.. like Africa, Asia, etc. You don't see white people in charge. It's not like Japan is going to say "Well, sure, you can be Prime Minster Mr White person" all of those countries are WAAAAY less ethnically diverse than the USA, yet we're the assholes?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What about in countries that are not majority white?

You know what else I thought of that was weird..

In other countries, non Europe countries,.. like Africa, Asia, etc. You don't see white people in charge. It's not like Japan is going to say "Well, sure, you can be Prime Minster Mr White person" all of those countries are WAAAAY less ethnically diverse than the USA, yet we're the assholes?
Only white societies have to bend over backwards for minorities. Racial guilt-tripping only works on us crackas.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
TOO smart for our own good?

Letting your 'smarts' become your own hubris?

Like we're so freaking smart, we feel bad for those 'beneath' us, and so we have to come up with ways to punish ourselves for our amazingness? Maybe somewhat altruistic.. but also, I am sure there is some part of it that makes them feel superior because they know by doing that.. it's only reinforcing that they were better to begin with?

I don't really get it, but it kind of makes sense.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I mean, it has to be something. Getting too smart for your own britches seems like it could be it.

If you're the only group who thinks "people are all equal" while everyone else thinks they're better than you.. you might be a white person.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
From the other thread.. I got on to the 2010 census info..

State - California

Can't wait to see the 2020 info. How long does it take them to release/compile the info?

Crazy looking at that change from 1980 (when I was born) to 2010. White people went from 67% to 40%. There were numerically less white people in CA in 2010 than in 1980. That's crazy.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Plan your moving accordingly!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/20/us/white-minority-population.html

Interesting that it's really mostly of stupid white people's own doing in a lot of places. They're older, richer, have less kids, and don't replace themselves (Thanks G.I.*EDDIE and wife!).

Some places is obviously more due to immigration or whatever.

It will be interesting when you have ethnically homogeneous states. The Mid-north will be white, south will be brown, big cities probably a mixpot. Will be interesting with the Mid-north is landlocked. Does it become Canada South?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
r vs K

But yeah, white extinction will be whites selfish (smart) fault. Honestly, and I mean honestly, if I knew that the future for my children would be a prosperous one, I'd give my wife and race the "gift" ( :laugh: ) of my (¾) white children. But looking at white pop trends over the past 70'ish decades, coupled with immigration and non-white births, coupled with the eventual dems in power forever, plus who knows what other perils, yeah I'm not going to doom my potential children to that.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
When the baby boomers REALLY start dying off, there will be HUGE widening gap on that graph. OMG we're so f$#@ed. 😂 Does anyone think that the non-whites that have been absolutely convinced that their life problems are directly the fault of whites will be kind to whites when non-whites are in total control? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu#@ed! 🤣

Look at S. Africa. That's our future.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I doubt it'll be like South Africa, because even at our worst, we're not quite there yet. It'll also be a slow creep instead of all at once. Some states will change over and people will see how it goes. The Mid-North seems like it'll be the last to hold out. White flight will also help things go faster too.. the less whites around, the more whites who are left leave.

It will be interesting to see how things change as the creep happens though.

I think there is still a way where things move forward in a good way, races happily living together.. but there seems to be far more chance of things going off the rails.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Look at Europe and even Canada. That's our near future. Our "distant" future will eventually be S. Africa. We'll be dead for that, though, thankfully.

And when I say "like S.Africa", I don't mean blacks ruling/slaughtering whites, I just mean whites being ruled/slaughtered by non-whites. That'll be the world.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Like I said, I think it'll be an interesting change. There will definitely be "white centric" places popping up.. I am sure there are still some segments of white people who are having more than 1 kid.. Mormons? The US is so much bigger than European countries.. and so much more diverse already.. that you can't really make a 1:1 comparison.

And if does happen in certain states.. you can bet those whites will leave for someplace more white.. which will compound things. We may end up with groups of states that are almost all one ethnicity.. wouldn't that be weird?

Of course white people could just get their shit together.. but don't see that happening anytime soon lol

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
No, we will not get our shit together. Again, r vs K.

My sister popped out 4 kids. If she could pop out just one more, she'd have our required-for-continuing-a-population combined total of 4.2 kids covered. :pirate: