BLM / Dirty Raycyst / Catchall Thread

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
By then whites will have been guilted, affirmitive actioned and demographically voted out of power and influential positions. Once out, we won't be compassionately let back in. We'll have to fight or accept our new place as the dogs.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I will say its funny how when they're anti-white its being "ironic" or "funny" but being anti-anything else is always 100% dirty racist.

Now, some of those people ARE DIRTY RACISTS but there is no benefit of the doubt.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They're fuckin' with us, right? Takin' the piss? Are we certain the retards at the HuffPo haven't accidentally reposted an article from the Onion?

Oh, they're serious....

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I mean.. the idea is that black people see healthy food as "white people food" due to how its priced and marketed.. which, I mean, I guess I can see. They're culture has them eating fast food and unhealthy food.. so when they're told to eat healthy it is a hard change for them to make.

But of course Huffpo has to frame it as white people doing something wrong.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The real point is that we keep hating each other instead of the people pitting us against one another with these constant messages of division. The media (all forms) are overwhelmingly left. Whites overwhelmingly vote right. Since we won't vote for the left, we get to be the villains. Since non-whites are overwhelmingly on the left, they are celebrated in/by the media. I guarantee you if the voting patterns were reversed so too would the media hero.

"Watch out for that white devil, non-whites. Don't unite with him and vote the way he does. He hates you. I swear it. See! Even his healthy eating habits are racist! EVERYTHING he does is racist! So again, don't vote like him!" :whatever:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I looked up the article.. and, ehhh it's more of a clickbait headline than anything else.

Essentially, its true.. but nowadays it's because of the culture created from segregation/etc where swimming isn't a big thing/important to the black community, so it's not something passed down as a hobby like it is among evil white people. There isn't a whole lot holding them back now, but its ingrained in the culture so it's hard to change.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
So we were pitching the idea of a Long Ranger Reboot..... However the problem is that Tonto is no longer considered PC.
So how do we take a Indian, now Native Americian soon to be called something else, who can't be a side kick but an equal partner & not play into any negative Sterotypes reguarding Indians? Oh & by the way in Spanish his name means Stupid.

Our solution: Tonto says "Lets kill white people!" Also the part of the Lone Ranger will be played by a Large Black woman who may or may not have been born a man but identifies as a horse. Because of this the part of Silver the horse will now be played by a camero named Tristan.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Ha!

In all seriousness, you'd need to make the Lone Ranger the india.. native americ.. whatever. He'd hunt down evil white ranchers and malcontents while trying to restore Indian Pride.. MAKE NATIVE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
This was addressed in the lone ranger comics a few years ago. Apparently in that version, Tonto was wronged by the same rustler-types that harmed LR's family, so they basically team up. I think Tonto even nurses LR back to health after the bad guys nearly kill him. And they talked about the name, and IIRC, he kept it in an ironic/vengeful fashion, not out of ignorance or acceptance of the denigration.

It's been a while since I read them, but I recall being satisfied with the modern premise and explanations of it all being that it was respectful of the original legend while adressing some of the less than modern portrayals.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Couldn't it just be a simple life debt, similar to Chewbaca? Why so complicated? "Thank you for saving my life and and family, white man, who owes us indians nothing. I am indebted to you." And what's so wrong with making an indigenous American act like an indigenous American would in that particular time period? That's not stereotyping, that's just accuracy.

Ugh. I absolutely hate our eggshell society. :grumpy:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I think it simply has to do with more people being outdoors, and thus interacting with one another in ways that just don't happen when you're trying not to freeze your nuts off.

I haven't looked up the stats, but for places with extreme highs and lows, like Detroit or DC, I'm curious what the seasonal crime rate fluctuations are.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Trying to look it up..

Definitely peaks and valleys there.. hard with the way its formatted, but summer seems to be the peaks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago

76.3 percent of murder victims had a prior arrest history. In 2017, the victims of homicide in Chicago were 76 percent African-American. Warmer months have significantly higher murder rates, and over 70% of murders take place between 7PM and 5AM.
So.. I dunno. You can see the breakdown by district too, MOST of Chicago is as safe as anywhere else, and really if you're not male and also a gang member you're likely in no danger.

n 2011, 83% of murders involved a firearm, and 6.4% were the result of a stabbing. 10% of murders in 2011 were the result of an armed robbery and at least 60% were gang or gang narcotics altercations. Over 40% of victims and 60% of offenders were between the ages of 17 and 25. 90.1% of victims were male. 75.3% of victims and 70.5% of offenders were African American, 18.9% were Hispanic (20.3% of offenders), and whites were 5.6% of victims (3.5% of offenders).
If you're white, you're alright!

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Check this VERY up to date site about Chicago. Pretty cool breakdowns.

https://heyjackass.com/
Very cool..

Hey wait a second..

For Race of victim/assailant.. 366 of the assailant is listed as UNKNOWN. THAT'S A CODE FOR WHITE. THEY'RE WHITE AND THE WHITE RACIST FASCIST PATRIARCHY ASSHOLE TRUMP MOTHERFUCK SHIT BALL HITLER ALT-NAZI YOUTH PIG PIG POLICE STATE GANG IS COVERING IT UP.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
When race of the perp is withheld, that's typically been code for non-white as far as I've ever seen. Well, at least when it comes to the (Fake!) news. The perp being non-white doesn't fit the narrative.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I mean, I get it if they don't know who did it.. but we all know who did it.

(The roving white supremacist gangs obviously)
I saw that group going door to door last Thursday and had to hide my non-white neighbors in my daughter's bathroom to keep them safe. You'd figure 1 are you white sweep would be enough each year, but the patrols are really picking up these days.