Founder
Mar 14, 2011

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Apparently there are not enough samples from actual American Native Americans to form good tests from, so they use the other ones as they're "close enough".

But either way, best case scenario she's 1/32 indian, worst case? 1/1024 or something. I saw an article that said most people in the US are higher than that.

I don't see the point in this at all.. it does nothing to help her, it only fuels the narrative against her. The only thing I can see this doing positively for her is that by the time she runs for President in 2020, this will all be old news and no one will really care anymore.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
The problem (well, problem for anti-Warren folks) is I can't find anything that really shows she misused his mis-classification. There is no smoking gun saying she was hired somewhere explicitly because of said ancestry. I have no doubts it played into things.. but without any real 'crime' to prove.. it's just a bad look, but nothing more.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
They did provide documentation, and none of it showed any bias due to ethnicity.. not saying it couldn't be omitting something or whatever.. but who knows.

None of it would matter really unless there was a big fat "I GOT HERE BECAUSE I PRETENDED I WAS SOMETHING ELSE!" staring everyone in the face.. like that Rachel Dolezal lady..

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I love how he lets them spew on about whatever. Inevitably, reasonably intelligent people pick them apart on their own statements. Trump then just points out what other people discover. Brilliant.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Those were good, damn good.

And yeah, with our media cycle now.. this will be mostly played out by the end of the week. If she's at all a capable politician, she'll laugh with the people next time "Oh ha ha that was pretty funny.. now as I was saying.." and no one will care anymore.

Now.. the big issue is that Dems never like to be wrong or told they can't/shouldn't do something.. so she might just double down on the issue, which will keep it as an issue and she'll torpedo any chance she has (not that I think she's very likely to win anyway).

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Fantastic. I like the "This guy. Maybe." one.

But yeah, as far as dem voters are concerned, this means nothing. They'll defend it all day every day. Look at their comments on this subject. They're currently defending this. And c'mon, HRC was guilty of MUCH worse and look how much support she got and still gets.

But there are sane dem voters out there that don't blindly support the party plus all of the middle of the road people that will give this stuff the side eye.

But then, with all of the social media censorship going on that will undoubtedly only get substantially worse, there may come a time when middle of the road people won't be able to get anything opposing a pro-dem narrative/agenda/candidate.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
That's what they are pushing toward. If they control the narrative, the opposing view (AKA the truth) never gets aired. That's why memes are so effective. They are hard to weed out and concisely raise the question/concern, hopefully causing anyone with half a brain to look farther into it, at least giving them a chance to get past the smokescreen of the MSM.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They banned memes in Europe and FB and twitter already have algorithms capable of reading them. I've seen threads of people discussing how to skirt those algorithms.

People are waking up quick with nationalism on the rise in many countries and the left is fighting back HARD. They are pushing for mass immigration NOW that countries have no say in. They need the rising nationalistic populations replaced before they can vote the left out of power and they need to cut off the peoples means of getting information about their replacement and who's behind it and any damning information about them.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
According to Q (and despite the claims to the contrary from some of the network people), only high end US intel has the algorithms needed to decipher memes. He/they have promoted their use for that reason.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Warren getting it out of the way now might help in the primaries (although it would be a treasure if a Dem candidate actually attacked her on it), but this supplies Trumps' cannon with so much ammo that he'll smack her around with it until she finally concedes that she is not Indian. Of course then he'll just crank the volume up with ads pointing out she lied so long on this, what else will she use to get her way.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I took it that they were trying to say that they could, but he was saying they could not (yet at least). He was saying only the very best intel communities had that capability. He was encouraging the anons to prepare their memes.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I've had it around and around with people regarding similar stuff.. at what point does personal preference become racism/sexism/whatever'ism.

If (A) I am not attracted to black women, am I a racist? Is my dick racist?

If (B) I am not attracted to transsexual men/women, am I.. a bigot? Sexist? I'm not sure which bad name it would be, but whatever that one is.

I would say no to both, but many on the left would say a blanket yes.

Here is where I would define it:

Are you not attracted to them BECAUSE they're black, are you not attracted to ANY black woman because they're black. And I would say no.. there are actually a number of hot black women out there, that are conventionally attractive and my penis would like them very much. Overall though, I would probably say no, so I suppose I am a pinch racist in that regard.

Saying you don't want to date "X" race because of their race is basically textbook racism. There are a ton of other factors you could (and should) be using to determine if you want to date someone, which would 99% of the time end up in the same spot.. but I don't think blanket dismissal based on race is something that should be encouraged. There are lots of actual racists who find ways around this all the time.

One issue though, is you need to select preferences and search for people by traits.. race happens to be one of those. Can a search be racist? I suppose so.. but at what point is it racism vs just a better search method? Why should you be able to select by body type but not skin color? Or hair color or whatever.. I dunno.

For trans.. whew.. I don't even know. You get tripped up here because some segments say TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN! So, I guess, you shouldn't even care if they're biologically a woman or just say they're a woman.. like it shouldn't factor into your decision at all, and if it does.. you're a bad biased bigot. I think this is categorically ridiculous. There are very valid and unique reasons for not wanting to date a trans person, which really doesn't apply to anything else (Correct genitalia.. ability to have kids.. etc).

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The number one reason for me, if I did plan on having children, would be that I want my children to look like me. Non-whites - more specifically blacks - have VERY strong genes. If you make a baby with a black person, the likelihood that your child will look like you is VERY slim. That's the rule, but there are exceptions. So, is it racist to want your children to look like you?

Number two. Is it racist to want your race (and culture) to survive? Hyperbole aside. Likelihood that extinction would happen aside. Is it racist to want that? For ANY race? Personally, I'm not interesting in a one race world. I like the uniqueness of the different races. Much like I like the uniqueness of EVERYTHING. Food, cars, houses, seasons, movies, etc. etc. I want to see variety everywhere.

From my understanding, racism is thinking one race is superior. So I guess in that regard, if you prefer one race over another, or one trait over another, you're racist. Fine then. Because we ALL have preferences or find one thing or another superior. I prefer brunettes. I'm a brunettist. Blondes are inferior to me. I prefer tall girls. Short girls are inferior. Would I date/bang a short blonde? Yup! But she is not preferred. Do I have skin color preference? Yup. Somewhere in the middle. Not too pasty and not too dark. Now what "racist" labelers? *trollface* I also have feature preferences regardless of color. Girl with a big nose? Nope! Girl with curly hair? Nope! Girl with an 8-head? Nope!

But lets say I just preferred one particular race because I think their features are superior. Physically, behaviorally and culturally. Fine. I'm a racist! F-you! You're not guilting me into anything!

Trans? Pfft. Not touching that nonsense. Someone is either gay or not. They can't be shamed into one or the other.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Well, and that's just it. Everyone has preferences.. and people /////ARE////// different whether people like it or not. Thinking certain features or whatever make someone SUPERIOR to another is mostly a judgement call to that person. Like any other attribute.

As for the culture thing.. I dunno, guess it depends who says it. I assume most on the left would cape for minorities preserving their culture.. but likely not for whites. I hear very often that white people "have no culture". So, yeah. Would it be racist? I guess? By definition you're placing your own culture above theirs since you think it's superior.. so.. sorta? I don't see how everyone in the world wouldn't be racist then.. everyone has their and their peoples own best interests at heart (except for the guilty apologists).

To me, racism is having a predisposed attitude towards someone or something simply due to their race. Any black person I came across on the street I immediately think I'm better than him. No matter who/what they are, or what they're doing.

I dunno, it's become so complicated no one can figure it out.. but the funny side effect is having them get tripped up with their own rules.