BLM / Dirty Raycyst / Catchall Thread

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
This article is a terrifying look into our very real future.

https://pendulum.online/2018/11/19/our-dark-future/

Think, for a moment, about the countries of origin of the immigrants whose children will compose the aggregate majority population of the United States. Mexico. El Salvador. India. Nigeria. Pakistan. Somalia. Would you want to raise your children as powerless minorities in any of those countries?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Everything the left says or does on race relations is racism.

If a white person says "Um, this film about the pilgrims has too many black people in it." RACISM!

buuuut...

if a black person says "Um, this film about the slave trade has too many white slaves in it." Not racism.

Basically, depending on who you are determines whether or not it's "raysis" and that double standard is itself racist Skin color (or political/ideological affiliation) determines intent, not truth/facts. Neither comment was racist, just accurate observations.

Ugh. Whatever. If you're a honkey and you deny that the war on whites is real, you're blind as a bat. Crazy that I'm even typing out that comment. Just crazy.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think it derives from the fact that the top 20% of earners in this country pay 80% of the taxes. So, 60% of that 20% are white or (((white)))?

On welfare, 13% of 60% is more people numerically, but 42% of 13% is a grimmer statistic.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I mean, it's true.. 3 kinds of lies.. lies, damn lies, and statistics. You can spin numbers in so many different ways to make a point.

Here is an (evil) corresponding article..

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/americans-welfare-perceptions-survey_us_5a7880cde4b0d3df1d13f60b

welfare.png

Numerically I cannot see how ANYONE could think there are MORE black than white.. due to the sheer population difference.. and yet this poll really makes out Trump voters to be idiots. Of course, it's a Huffpost poll so that's probably their goal/their job.. but you know..

Historically, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families is probably the program that has most frequently been called welfare, as it was created in the famous “welfare reform” of 1996. As a result of that reform, the program today is much smaller than its predecessor, Aid to Families with Dependent Children, and it only served 2.7 million people in 2016. Of those, 36.9 percent were Hispanic, 27.6 percent white, and 29.1 percent black ― meaning that if they had this particular program in mind, HuffPost’s survey respondents who said the number of white and black beneficiaries are “about the same” were basically right.
The whole "hard number" vs "percent" gets thrown around and used by whomever it favors. Do we care about the actual number of people using said programs? Or do we care about the % of population using it? They do make a good point above that there is no 1 thing that is 'welfare' as it's a compilation of programs.. but you can easily cherry pick certain programs to make 'welfare' mean whatever you want it to mean.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I do think having a safety net is a good thing, and supporting and encouraging the less fortunate is a worthy endeavor, but you need to have limits and a strict path back to becoming a contributing member of society.
At some point people have to be expected to take responsibility for themselves.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Black guy says this, no big deal.
White guy says this? Banned from social media, fired from job and never allowed to work again.

Hmmm. Who has created this upsidedown, double standard world that's been getting progressively worse for decades?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
lol! what about United Caucasian college funds,and WET White Entertainment Television? You know all those scholarships that only white people are eligible for,and television tailored to white viewers...don’t forget all the white celebrities that only donate to white organizations. Oh,yeah....that wouldn’t go over too well either...kinda like the white man’s BLM...iirc it was called the KKK?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Don't blacks make up 68% of the teams' rosters? They're only 12%-14% of the population. If anything, there ought to be white affirmative action hires in the NFL.

:troll:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I hate the Patriots more than anyone I know, but I find it hard to make any kind of race argument as to why the Pats win. Plus, they have plenty of black players, so I'm not sure where this even comes from. They're "racist" because their team is only 55% black instead of 65%? IDK.

Yes, their top two WRs are white guys, which is pretty unusual... but that's only because the best WR on the team, who was black, got kicked out of the league for his eleventeenth positive drug test. None of the "privilege" whiners seem to notice that at all.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
And really, two black guys made the biggest plays of the game, Sony Michele running in the TD and whomever it was who caught the goal line INT.

Edelman was the most consistent, and I guess deserved the MVP, but ehh. Brady was.. ok.

It's just a stupid talking point.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
If they mean that light sensors can more easily detect objects that reflect more light... then yes, this is an attribute of basically all light sensors, by definition. That's how light works.

It's times like this that I think some people are just mad at the universe, in this case, the physical laws of nature. They're beyond help.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm not sure it's as much about actually being offended as it as about keeping the narrative alive. As much as it is keeping the people believing that there is no greater evil than racism AND that the only people capable of committing that ultimate evil are white.

When white people, the are the minority, the non-white "victim" population that has been manipulated into thinking we were and are their greatest enemy will NOT be kind.