BLM / Dirty Raycyst / Catchall Thread

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
The period of the USA being semi-isolated from, and generally superior to, most other countries/civilizations is rapidly coming to an end. But remember, diversity is strength.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
But remember, diversity is strength.
Haha, I know you're kidding, but to those who actually believe that, since when? Since when has a group with different interests or differences been a strength? Would a family where everyone spoke different languages be a strength?

Such a dumb saying. Similarity is strength. The more different the weaker. And the nefarious people that pushed it on us knew that.

Last edited:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Of course they did. I see gaining a lot of experiences from different places as a strength. It keeps you from becoming a one trick pony. But trying to get people with completely different cultures, interests and intentions to band together toward a common goal is challenging, time-consuming and inefficient. It has yet to be proven to be an actual success anywhere it has been adopted.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The irony of them telling us diversity is a strength while attempting to get us into one mono race of people with a mono religion. 😏 Seems like maybe they don't believe what they are selling.