BLM / Dirty Raycyst / Catchall Thread

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Is it because the female doctor is tanking the show perhaps? Is the UK not woke enough? Oh wait, Brexit tomorrow. Yeah, they are most definitely not woke enough...

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Is it because the female doctor is tanking the show perhaps? Is the UK not woke enough? Oh wait, Brexit tomorrow. Yeah, they are most definitely not woke enough...
The latest episode revealed that there while there is the female doctor (which seems to have gone over mostly OK), but there is ANOTHER, older, original doctor, and it's... a BLACK WOMAN!

lol I don't watch the show but I saw the highlights and I just thought it was hilarious.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
K-Tiger don't you watch Dr Who? What do you think of the recently revealed
black Doctor
?
Excuse the lateness of the reply. I punched out on Doctor Who pretty early in the Capaldi run, and I've heard nothing about the Whittaker run that would get me to pick it back up. As far as I know, Splittail Doctor of Colo(u)r is a major canonical fuck-up.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Excuse the lateness of the reply. I punched out on Doctor Who pretty early in the Capaldi run, and I've heard nothing about the Whittaker run that would get me to pick it back up. As far as I know, Splittail Doctor of Colo(u)r is a major canonical fuck-up.
Yeah I don't know a doctor from a sonic toothbrush (screwdriver?) but saw that and just laughed, even I could tell it seemed like forced wokeness.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Amazingly I was ok with turning Dr Who into a girl since they been teasing it for years however I lost BBC when I switched to streaming & was losing interest before that. Haven’t heard good things but look forward to checking it out whenever it makes it to free streaming or Netflix

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Apparently Jodie's sonic screwdriver does look like a feminine marital aid, lol. The problem isn't a female regeneration, it's that it's being written by a fucking hack.