Boley Defender jet

Dark Horse

Ultimate Z-list celebrity
Saw this on an image search and had to track one down. Not heard a lot about Boley. I think they're relatively new to the toy industry. They're based out of California.

The box is pretty simple. I've seen three repaints of this already. The full black version here, a green camo version, and a black and red version. The flat black is my favourite.

The tank on the back lacks the detail of the jet.

The less said about these cunts, the better -

I guess the accessories are worth keeping though -

The bike might be better after a repaint. Some of the guns aren't oversized so will probably be ok with Joes.

Now then! Onto the good stuff!

I absolutely love the design of this. It's like the S6 Firebat only in a better scale. The quality is great. I'd rate it in between Joe stuff and Chap Mei.

Only the underside missile is removable, but I count that as a plus.
It features working landing gear and rolling wheels. Yeah, this has rolling wheels but the RoC Night Raven didn't. ::)

The twin opening cockpits aren't very detailed, but are a perfect fit -

It also features lights and sounds. The rear engines light up. It's not as cool looking as in the pic here lol

I dunno if the batteries on mine are low, or just that the sounds suck balls. There's a tinny generic firing and flying sound activated by the different buttons.

And finally a comparison shot -

All in all, I'll give this an 8 out of 10. I love it. It's a fantastic toy for what I paid for it (£8.99/ $15). It loses points for the crappy sounds and figures, but I didn't buy it for those anyway. The stickers peel off easily so customisation is easier. I'm just waiting on a few stickers and my version will be finished. ;D

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
It always reminded me of a bent dick.

Frmanlo

The Unwashed
Sep 24, 2012
Great pics that is...jet is always looking with missile and small equipment...scale of this jet is most comfortable and light is suitable.thanks

Last edited: