Buyers/sellers to avoid

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Noticed we didn't really have a "ignore" thread. Update it when you find someone that is a problem seller/buyer. Put a link to their profile too for easy reference.

Grepdogg

AIRMAN OF DOOM
Jun 10, 2012
AZ
EBAY buyer boots2assesalldaylong purchases a Starduster from me. I sent it Signature Confirmation with insurance. He recently contacted me stating that he is not happy with the jump jet backpack, and wants $17.00 compensation.

"Now I have to get another jump backpack to complete this figure. If you can make this right by giving me a $17 dollar parcial refund I would feel a whole lot better about this purchase. I'm not trying to scam or get money back. I just want to buy quality pieces to add to my G.I. Joe Collection."

I tell him that I will send him a replacement backpack, free of charge. Later on today, he states that in the one day since he received the package, he already bought a new backpack. He still wants the $17, or another Starduster silver grenade launcher.

"I already bought a new jump backpack. If you have another grenade launcher for starduster that is all original with no paint I would concider it even. But if you don't have that piece I would like the $17 dollars."

He has left 13 Negative or Neutral feedbacks in row for other sellers.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ts2assesalldaylong&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

DO NOT SELL TO BOOTS2ASSESALLDAYLONG

Jul 15, 2013
Colorado
darthprod

Wanted to warn you all of this POS named darthprod . Seriously, avoid this seller like the plague he is the kind of person sites like these warn you about doing business with. I bought a "BBI Helicopter" from him and paid immediately because I was so excited I got a great deal on it.

This guy obviously thought I got too good of a deal for it so he
f-cking stalled past the delivery date hoping I would ask for a refund. Never returned 1 of the 7 emails I sent him, finally sent it but horribly packaged.

Geez, how low can you get? There are precautions that a seller can make if he feels that he can't get the desired amount he wants in a auction. WOW just WOW, just avoid this f-cker.

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio