Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons Wave 2

Kambei

Enlisted
Nov 28, 2012
Here we have Wave 2, and the '2068 Unity City Comic Convention Exclusive Captain Scarlet: Crater 101 Set'

The story of how the Angels got made is one of serendipity. I had already completed Scarlet, Black and Blue and was looking for more of the same figure in a local toy shop; without any luck, I might add. I was browsing the Star Wars section and I found a lonely comic pack with two Imperial Officer figures: Luke Skywalker and Deena Shan. I stared at the female and imagined her in white. I grabbed it off the shelf and ran to the till. A real coup. It was half price. Only one they had, unfortunately. Destiny Angel became the test model. I started looking around and found another four on Ebay. Two weeks later and I had The Angels completed.

The 'Comic Con' set came about as an in-joke.

The Angels are the all-female Spectrum fighter pilot team. Their profiles are here:

CAST OF CHARACTERS

and their jets:

CRAFT & EQUIPMENT: Angel Interceptor

The Angels:

Rhapsody:

Melody:

Destiny:

Harmony:

Symphony:

Kambei

Enlisted
Nov 28, 2012
'2068 Unity City Comic Convention Exclusive Captain Scarlet: Crater 101 Set' [

These are the Spectrum issue spacesuits from the episode: Crater 101. Linda Nolan was the controller of Lunarville 3 moonbase.

Captain Scarlet:

Linda Nolan:

Captain Blue:

Lieutenant Green:

Link to pics of the spacesuits from the episode:

CRAFT & EQUIPMENT: Spectrum Issue Spacesuits

Iok

Enlisted
Jun 21, 2014
They're awesome! It's too bad there are no Angel Interceptors though. Maybe that'll be next year's Con Exclusive! :)

Are you doing the Tracy Brothers next?