Censorship

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I have never seen that Blonde girl ^^^. I like what she had to say about taking action and her comment about how she can no longer "LARP as a normie" is great.
Blonde In The Belly Of The Beast (Rebecca). She has a ton of great content. Very well spoken with great insight. No filter. Bonus, she's beautiful. Here's her channel and other vids. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpbyOgUSjTSPpvVUAT2OyHw/videos

Her name came from being a conservative living in a super liberal city, Portland, IIRC. She's since moved.

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
To my knowledge, none of my fellow conservatives in recent memory have ever called for censorship of liberal viewpoints. We believe in freedom of speech and belief in whatever. Besides, why censor something you can easily win a debate against on administrative, economic, or moral grounds? Funny how these libs tout themselves as better educated or more intelligent than anyone who doesn't buy into their crap. They ignore one simple truth: If you have to use censorship and other tactics to silence and demonize opposing viewpoints in order for your ideology to be accepted by society, then something is inherently and fundamentally wrong with your ideology.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
YouTube broke its own search engine to game the algorithm for big media corporations.

Direct word for word searches for videos that have over 6 million views produced by independent creators now return top results from CNN, ABC and CBS.

They BROKE their own search engine to help the MSM.

It's no longer YouTube, it's CorporateTube.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I saw an article today that YouTube is looking into “fixing” the dislike “mobs” as they call them. All the corrections are almost in place to negate the freedoms that allowed Trump to win with social media across all platforms.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yup. They underestimated social media in 2016. They will NEVER let that happen again.

Taking over EVERY method of informing the masses, flooding the country with voters for
themselves, election fraud, literal real world fear mongering...

But keep telling yourselves, conservatives. "We'll win in the end! Yeah!"