Climate Hustle

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
If I'm reading it properly, it appears to report that the climate models disregard low cloud cover as a contributing factor and, when included, it essentially nullifies the model's (already exaggerated, per many sources) reporting of man-made global warming. So the main model they've been using to claim anthropomorphic global warming is being proven apparently faulty yet again... Shocker.

Only real question at this point is whether these MMGW promoting "scientific geniuses" were ignorant or complicit in the argument. Either way, they basked in the adoration and prosperity of their new cult and should be called out as the charlatans they have been. Al Gore first.

I just wish the real scientists of the world would start to have some courage to stand up to the cultists and call out the failures of the propaganda before even more school kids get taught is as fact. Of course there's no money in that though, is there?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Only real question at this point is whether these MMGW promoting "scientific geniuses" were ignorant or complicit in the argument.
Where corruption is the norm and money is to be made, I always assume nefarious intent.

I also suspect real scientists are speaking up, they are just being censored like anything else that doesn't fit the narrative.