Cobra C.A.T.?

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
It's an Amazing 1985 Sears exclusive is what it is!

I have one thats missing it's MG (if that's what you wanna call it.) and battery cover but, still works, Strange I know...

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
It should be heavy, After all it was made in the 80's and has a motor in it. lol Pop some D batteries in it and watch it go voom, or clank. (your choice of sound effect.)

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I don't mean to offend but I'm not sure what the big deal is. It's a Mobat repaint right? Is this thing especially rare or something? I like the box art.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I don't mean to offend but I'm not sure what the big deal is. It's a Mobat repaint right? Is this thing especially rare or something? I like the box art.

It was only up for grabs in the 85' Sears Gift book. Working ones are getting to be hard to come by. NSA's is also in really good shape plus, It's got the box.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
What would you say something like that is ... worth? I didn't see any on eVilbay.

The Ultimate Guide to G.I. Joe puts it at 60-80 MIB.

I would say that's about right. I have seen them sell at Toy shows for up to 100 This is also, Assuming everything works.

*There was one on E-bay That was a BIN. That ended at 150 loose that worked.

Hope this helps.

Charade

Enlisted
Apr 12, 2011
I couldn't even guess. MOBAT's are relatively inexpensive on eBay, but I've never heard of this before. With the box included, and if complete with the notorious battery cover, I wouldn't be surprised if you got over three figures for it.

Nice, man. I'm jealous. Where did you "find" it?

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Thanks SR..

I must have ordered it online or got it in a lot or.. something a few years back. I was ordering everything I could find.. build a huge ARAH collection out of nothing, then the Modern stuff came out and I never looked back.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Your welcome.

I just hope you don't find Jimmy in one of those boxes. lol

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Never go by his prices, they're almost always absurd.

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011
I know that. Very overpriced, but what I am saying is someone paid it. So I wouldnt sell it at 60-80 bucks. I would start higher and work my way down.
sold out doesn't mean they sold it. They could have just taken it down from the site ;)

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
sold out doesn't mean they sold it. They could have just taken it down from the site ;)

lol, That doesnt make sense. why on Earth would he do that. Stock doesnt sell itself. Makes more sense that he never had it and put it up there to look good and to look like he sold it. Either way it doesnt matter to me. I was just trying to show that if he E-bayed it, he could start higher. Not 399 higher but at least in the 100's with the option to make an offer.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'd take it over to TaintLicker and see if i could scare up a 1:18 vehicle for it. They generally are swayed by crap like the C.A.T.

lol, That doesnt make sense. why on Earth would he do that. Stock doesnt sell itself. Makes more sense that he never had it and put it up there to look good and to look like he sold it. Either way it doesnt matter to me. I was just trying to show that if he E-bayed it, he could start higher. Not 399 higher but at least in the 100's with the option to make an offer.

I remember years and years ago him trying to sell a PotF II AT-ST missing the hatch gun for close to a c-note.

In what world does anyone ask that for a PotF II AT-ST missing parts?

Last edited:

Wild weasel

needs killer whale parts!
Jun 9, 2011

It could just be as simple as he changed his mind and decided he wants it for his collection

Bravestarr

Molon Labe!
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
This has the battery cover and MG.. though I don't know if it works (Didn't have batteries with me).

1985 you say? Great scott! THIS IS HEAVY! haha

Put some D batteries inside and fire it up, Doc Brown. Try the instructions I sent you for it?

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
The fact I painted one of those Pattons in the CAT scheme makes those pics all the better. :D