COD

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
The chorus was great! That was fairly entertaining. He did make it work out well with all the situations that come up in the game. That broad needed to show a little more tat though. Never hurts. :D

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Archive diving.

Saw a COD post so figured I'd post something related.

I picked up COD Infinite, Legacy edition. I haven't done much with COD in some time so I figured what the heck.

I thought Battlefield 4 (after all add on's) was huge.. this thing is a monster.

I did not know it was set in space. (not a fan)

I'm glad it came with Modern Warfare, been playing that instead

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah I wanted to get it for the Modern Warfare remastered.. but $80 or whatever was too steep for me, especially since BF1 has kept me occupied.

I'm curious about IW campaign.. I think I'm done with COD Multiplayer for a while. Too twitchy for my old self.

Akunin

Snow Bunny
Apr 7, 2011
Yeah I wanted to get it for the Modern Warfare remastered.. but $80 or whatever was too steep for me, especially since BF1 has kept me occupied.

I'm curious about IW campaign.. I think I'm done with COD Multiplayer for a while. Too twitchy for my old self.
I only did cause the kid wanted infinite and now I see why. Funny thing, he see's me play MW so now he's spending more time with that.

Hands down though, I prefer Battlefield.. it may not be historically accurate but to me its far more interesting than Space Marines (or whatever they are now)