Conspiracy Theories That You Actually Believe 📡

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Wanna bet somebody on that phone offered the potential assailant a.) a way to get out of prison, b.) a bunch of money for his family or c.) an offer to not kill his loved ones if he complies?

Last edited:

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
It'll be interesting to see this play out.. SDNY.. the prosecutors.. clearly wanted something to come from this, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered to arrest him. Do they want a pay off and then let them execute him? Do they actually want justice and have to fight against other corrupt officials? I have no clue.

He should be under 24/7 watch and guard at all times.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
If that is legit vandalism it's fucking ACE. You reckon it's Sabo's work? He went to town on Hilldog back in '16.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
As much as I disagree with the left on most things, I do not think that a significant number of them support "exterminating" 46 million trump-voting americans. They're petty, they're attention starved, they're greedy, they're lazy, and many of them hate people who are willing to push back against their vote-buying social policies. But I do not think that they're out to kill the productive half of the country.

If you do that, who are you going to blame everything on, who will you tax, who will run the power plants, develop life saving drugs, grow all our food, and put satellites in space? I don't see the inner city denizens, the southern border refugees, or the Berkeley snowflakes taking up those roles any time soon. They need whitey, even if they really don't like him.

Libs are nuts, but they're not genocidal. That manifesto sounds like the rants of some russian troll trying to stir up racial tensions. I'm not biting.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
S. Africa is exactly what I thought of as well. They are currently in the process of indiscriminately murdering whites with what may as well be government approval.

Our media and the powers that be are currently (and have been for decades) hard at work stirring up hatred for whitey. Stirring up resentment.

I wonder, what will constitute as evidence that it's happening here? What would it take for people to stop thinking it's a conspiracy theory? Would they believe it if the perpetrators confirmed it with their own words?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
No surprise there. I knew when they started associating the El Paso a-hole with 8chan that that was the intent. It's gotten way too big to ignore, so it must be shut down, by any means necessary.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I thought this footage leaked months ago. Doesn't matter I suppose.

What I find interesting about military reports of UFO's of any sort is that supposedly over the past decades, witnesses have been approached by various military people and threatened into being silent about what they see, yet military witnesses seem to be all over the place....never threatened at any time (so it seems). You'd think a government that wants to keep the lid in the matter would have it's own people doubly quiet.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Seems there have been plenty of presidents that have had said similar, but never said anything. So either no one's letting them in on the secret, or they know but don't tell us. But if the world did find out, I'd imagine there would be complete chaos....probably why no one's talking.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
How long does a prep take? We've been seeing these things for 60-70 years. Just rip the band-aid off, things aren't going to be any better the longer they wait! :LOL:

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Seems new to me that the government is now passing out info on these craft and they completely avoid associating them with aliens. I feel they are about to lift the veil on anti-gravity tech that they have and are using.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Because 99% of them are not real and the government doesn't fly it's secrets during the day. Remember all the grainy ass photos of the F-117 in the late 80's before they finally revealed it? If they were not getting ready to disclose the new aircraft, then why are they letting it out in the daylight now? Why is the Navy saying their planes are tracking craft that do things only possible without the constraints of gravity? This ain't ET.

1569346334656.png
1569346362500.png