Conspiracy Theories That You Actually Believe 📡

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
It looks too much like a mini-star-destroyer to suit me. My initial reaction to the photos has always been that whatever it is must be evil.

Any kind of anti-grav tech would have to be nuclear-powered. You couldn't carry enough fuel to power something like that otherwise. Sure, I have no clue how it works, but I know if you're not using the lift generated by air-flowing-over-wings, the energy required to keep a craft aloft would be unsustainable using any type of conventional engine, coil, mag-field, etc.

But I hope it's real. Imagine how badly our enemies would soil themselves if we just went full star-wars while they try to make bootleg parts to keep their cold-war era tech airworthy...

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
It's based on some principle discovered a good 100 years ago with running current thru spinning mercury and isn't actually anti gravity, but makes shit really light. The hell if I know, but there are scientific papers, the Navy filed a damn patent on the craft this year and then we get our first real picture of it last month near Portland. This is getting beyond the realm of fantasy.

Docs Show Navy Got 'UFO' Patent Granted By Warning Of Similar Chinese Tech Advances

The Navy’s Patented Hybrid Underwater Aerospace Craft
Pais is named as the inventor on four separate patents for which the U.S. Navy is the assignee: a curiously-shaped “High Frequency Gravitational Wave Generator;” a room temperature superconductor; an electromagnetic ‘force field’ generator that could deflect asteroids; and, perhaps the strangest of all, one titled “Craft Using An Inertial Mass Reduction Device.” While all are pretty outlandish-sounding, the latter is the one that the Chief Technical Officer of the Naval Aviation Enterprise personally vouched for in a letter to the USPTO, claiming the Chinese are already developing similar capabilities.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
So basically they are saying they got the patents because the tech was probably included in one of China's hacks and now China is getting close to reproducing it? That gives me a cozy feeling.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
It's based on some principle discovered a good 100 years ago with running current thru spinning mercury and isn't actually anti gravity, but makes shit really light. The hell if I know, but there are scientific papers, the Navy filed a damn patent on the craft this year and then we get our first real picture of it last month near Portland. This is getting beyond the realm of fantasy.

Docs Show Navy Got 'UFO' Patent Granted By Warning Of Similar Chinese Tech Advances
"SUMMARY
The present invention is directed to a craft using an inertial mass reduction device. The craft includes an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The outer resonant cavity wall and the inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the outer resonant cavity wall to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall.

It is a feature of the present invention to provide a craft, using an inertial mass reduction device, that can travel at extreme speeds."

All that might well be true, but the amount of electrical current required for that kind of thing cannot be provided by even the most cutting edge battery tech. It would require a small reactor to make the necessary juice. That alone is scary. It's one thing if you have a problem with a nuclear sub in the middle of the ocean. So you kill a few whales and sea monsters, big whoop. Have a problem in the air over a populated area, and that's a whole different story.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I feel like Nuke tech is pretty good these days, and we have to, at some point, trust it if we want to ever get off this rock.. pending some other sort of discovery.

I mean how many stories are there of BUFFs crashing with nukes on board ;)

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Oh, I agree, nuke tech has progressed substantially. I think we should use it for more power plants all over the country. It's infinitely safer than the naysayers would have you believe. But the Nuclear=Evil crowd makes a lot of noise.

TVA is trying to build the first new reactor in 40 years in this country in Oak Ridge (on the eastern edge of my county), a "small modular reactor". We're all for it. Sure, they're getting a little pushback from the people that own adjoining property, but by and large, we're pro-nuclear around here.

Regulators endorse site for TVA to possibly build small reactors in Oak Ridge | Energy Central

That being said, I would want a lot of testing done before we have a sky full of nuke-powered A-wings.

Reactions: ThunderDan19

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Best would be to fly and keep all nuke powered air/space craft away from highly populated areas. Hmm, how about somewhere out west... maybe the southwest... say... Nevada... :troll:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I know it's a little off-topic, but since we're talking nuclear... if you haven't read about the history of Oak Ridge, it's genuinely fascinating. It was the heart of the manhattan project, but because it was such a secret at the time, many people aren't that familiar with it even now.

I know all about it because I grew up in it's shadow, many members of my family worked there, and I was born in Oak Ridge. Hell, my kids go to school there (because science!). But I never know how much the outside world really knows about it.

My dad was a foreman over about a thousand people at K-25. I had a summer job at Y-12. It was boring as shit, but it looked good on a resume back when I cared about such things. And my grandfather was a chemist at X-10; google docs has archived his early research on Ruthenium. But overall, the history of how they created this huge, secret place out of nothing that had a big hand in changing the course of history is truly cool.

Definitely worth a read:
Inside Oak Ridge, The Secret Government Town Built To Help Construct The First Atomic Bomb

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
OK I was putting together some Peanuts "Lego" figures for my kid yesterday & something deeply distrurbing occurred to me.

Charlie Brown's father is a swinger. All the kids in the neighborhood look exactly like him. That's why the kids hate Charlie his dad has enough cash to buy the neighbor's house knock it down to build a baseball field, but ain't paying his share of the child support.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
To be fair, it could be one of the other dads and Charlie's just the runt. Lucy is clearly the alpha.

If your theory is correct, whichever dad looks like that would have been tapping every piece in the neighborhood at once, as the majority of them are in the same grade.

Reactions: bravo5

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
To be fair, it could be one of the other dads and Charlie's just the runt. Lucy is clearly the alpha.

If your theory is correct, whichever dad looks like that would have been tapping every piece in the neighborhood at once, as the majority of them are in the same grade.
I only know two men with this ability. One is the fastest man on an NFL field and the other is our fearless leader...

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Yeah, I thought the lack of zooming in was a bit suspicious....as was the panning left and then right past the lights.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
The one time I thought I saw a UFO it was Chinese lanterns. It was so weird since it was just a regular evening and all the lights (around 15 in a line like flares) faded away when they got to the same point which I’m guessing is when the ran out of fuel.

That video has the sun setting on the right side to make something really shine bright in the sky from his vantage point. Mylar balloons might be enough to reflect that brightly and obviously his camera is going to make it worse. Shore was probably behind them.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Okay... I don't know if some of this is just ignorance by the author/person reporting, but subs do not "spot" anything unless they are surfaced and it is above the water line, or directly in front of them and basically stationary. They might have detected something acoustically or magnetically or something like that. At best, blips on a monitor.

Also, nobody mistakes an object purportedly traveling at 550mph underwater as a "torpedo." Nothing man made can reach those speeds underwater. Nothing (let alone turn). Very few things reach that speed above water (typically only finely tuned aircraft or rockets). Heck, nothing goes that speed atop the water. Nothing has the sheer power to push through the denser fluid (water) at that velocity. It would crush its own hull in the process or cause massive displacement of the water (waves, cavitation at the propulsion source) and likely destroy anything it came near at that speed. Heck, I suppose nuclear power could be harnessed to provide massive thrust, but how would you control it and what materials could you create a propulsion system from that would not disintegrate under the massive heat and pressure that would be produced? Nope. Not man made.

Not sure if this one even qualifies as believable, but I'd believe it was created by some super advanced alien tech before I'd believe we developed it. And the only way maybe it would not cause massive disruption to the water it was passing through would be some kind of phasing technology (matter to energy/dimensional).

\end nerd rant\ :p

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
That explains much. Kind of like late night/early morning AM radio. It really brings out the... weird.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Your nerd rant is wrong as it is the exact same tech that allows then to do those maneuvers in the air. The magnetic field creates a void and allows the craft slip thru air/space/water friction-less. It’s why they can do those radical turns without having to hose brain parts off the inside. This is why the US Navy patented it.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Your nerd rant is wrong as it is the exact same tech that allows then to do those maneuvers in the air. The magnetic field creates a void and allows the craft slip thru air/space/water friction-less. It’s why they can do those radical turns without having to hose brain parts off the inside. This is why the US Navy patented it.
A patent does not a functional machine/tool/implement make. There are thousands of patents for things that simply do not work. I would love to see a definition of this "void." What are we void of? Matter? Molecules? Atoms? All those things create significant drag on solid objects, are very hard to instantaneously displace and it would take an enormous amount of energy to accomplish that. I'm not saying there aren't technologies that we have no common knowledge of, nor that I know all that much about it, but we don't even have simple, slow moving "repulsor" (levitation) technology on an usable scale, yet we can magnetically void our way through dense fluids at impossible speeds?

Actual (man created) fusion is basically vaporware. As the attached video stated: "it currently costs more energy to induce fusion than is created by it."

If you are just jerking my nerd chain: :shakefist:

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
So what is easier to believe, we have a secret tech and are beginning to admit it or little green men are visiting?

Pilots and sonar stations have been seeing crafts zoom in and out of the water around Los Angeles for years now, TR-3’s are being photographed at a higher rate up and down the west coast, the navy patents the wxact same thing last year stating China is working on the tech too, Trump just created Space Force and the Pentagon “adjusted” their books by $35 trillion this month. This is as real as Epstein to me. I honestly think 2020 is the year our heads explode when they cart one of these things out at an airshow.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...35-trillion-in-accounting-changes-in-one-year

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I look at it this way, take a 40yr old civy in 1900 at the dawn of powered flight and explain to him an F-22 Raptor with all of it’s electronics and abilities or that people live in space. Try convincing Abe Lincoln at the dawn of submersibles that not only do we run them by splitting atoms, but they also fire missiles that explode with the power of the sun. Is that shit anymore believable to them than a craft that can do all these UFO things is to us today?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
"Little green men" is a wonderful way to diminish and discount the potential that extraterrestrials that could arrive on our planet would, by their very presence here, inherently have technology far superior to ours. And there's a whole lot of space and planets out there.

I just find it very hard to believe that the military, that can't even perform basic accounting and is most often unable to run a weapons program that isn't years behind schedule, billions over budget and underperforming, is capable of fielding craft that fully defy the known technological limitations of our current time and is decades/centuries beyond what is happening elsewhere in our society. We're not talking simple progress and pushing the known boundaries with these claims. This is quantum leap beyond current known technology, and that doesn't usually happen without similar progress being at least somewhat exhibited in other areas.

Do we have highly classified systems that would probably impress us with their speed, stealth and range? Yeah, probably. I've always said that they wouldn't have retired the Blackbird unless they had something even better. There is a significant potential that we have hypersonic aircraft now. But can these systems defy our perceptions of physics by accelerating instantaneously, turning on a dime at high velocity and traveling through water as easily as through air? I highly doubt it.

There are plenty of Popular Mechanics/Science type publications that will happily publish every potential answer to some limitation as if it already exists or is right around the corner. Most often though it is fully theoretical, and making it a reality turns out to be a lot harder than publishing stories about it, and usually takes decades of time to realize even a fraction of it.

Yes, to me it is easier to believe that that level of technology, if it actually does exist, came from elsewhere. Call me Abe Lincoln! :p

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
So what is easier to believe, we have a secret tech and are beginning to admit it or little green men are visiting?
(c) neither

I'm sure we have plenty of secret tech that regular folks don't know about, but if we had THAT capability, we'd have silently taken out every PITA world leader by now and wouldn't have to drone them on the freeway. China wouldn't be poking the bear, russia wouldn't be poking the bear, NK wouldn't be poking the bear, and Iran would wet themselves.

What you're talking about isn't an evolutionary development but real Star Trek stuff. We might get there in another hundred years, but it'll take some long baby steps along the way, not wild tech that's just going to appear fully-formed.

Reactions: ThunderDan19

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
IDK, splitting the atom was a pretty damn big leap to me and I doubt we’d know about the bomb to this day if we hadn’t needed to use it. Accounting errors or black budget funding?

I’m totally an alien guy, but these past 3yrs really shifted me to believing it is our tech and we won’t find intelligent life until we develop the Epstein drive.

Why hide fusion/anti-gravity from the public? Oil. The release of the tech will completely destroy the richest men on the planet. Our entire global society is built around it.