Conspiracy Theories That You Actually Believe 📡

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
It looks too much like a mini-star-destroyer to suit me. My initial reaction to the photos has always been that whatever it is must be evil.

Any kind of anti-grav tech would have to be nuclear-powered. You couldn't carry enough fuel to power something like that otherwise. Sure, I have no clue how it works, but I know if you're not using the lift generated by air-flowing-over-wings, the energy required to keep a craft aloft would be unsustainable using any type of conventional engine, coil, mag-field, etc.

But I hope it's real. Imagine how badly our enemies would soil themselves if we just went full star-wars while they try to make bootleg parts to keep their cold-war era tech airworthy...

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
It's based on some principle discovered a good 100 years ago with running current thru spinning mercury and isn't actually anti gravity, but makes shit really light. The hell if I know, but there are scientific papers, the Navy filed a damn patent on the craft this year and then we get our first real picture of it last month near Portland. This is getting beyond the realm of fantasy.

Docs Show Navy Got 'UFO' Patent Granted By Warning Of Similar Chinese Tech Advances

The Navy’s Patented Hybrid Underwater Aerospace Craft
Pais is named as the inventor on four separate patents for which the U.S. Navy is the assignee: a curiously-shaped “High Frequency Gravitational Wave Generator;” a room temperature superconductor; an electromagnetic ‘force field’ generator that could deflect asteroids; and, perhaps the strangest of all, one titled “Craft Using An Inertial Mass Reduction Device.” While all are pretty outlandish-sounding, the latter is the one that the Chief Technical Officer of the Naval Aviation Enterprise personally vouched for in a letter to the USPTO, claiming the Chinese are already developing similar capabilities.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
It's based on some principle discovered a good 100 years ago with running current thru spinning mercury and isn't actually anti gravity, but makes shit really light. The hell if I know, but there are scientific papers, the Navy filed a damn patent on the craft this year and then we get our first real picture of it last month near Portland. This is getting beyond the realm of fantasy.

Docs Show Navy Got 'UFO' Patent Granted By Warning Of Similar Chinese Tech Advances
"SUMMARY
The present invention is directed to a craft using an inertial mass reduction device. The craft includes an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The outer resonant cavity wall and the inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the outer resonant cavity wall to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall.

It is a feature of the present invention to provide a craft, using an inertial mass reduction device, that can travel at extreme speeds."

All that might well be true, but the amount of electrical current required for that kind of thing cannot be provided by even the most cutting edge battery tech. It would require a small reactor to make the necessary juice. That alone is scary. It's one thing if you have a problem with a nuclear sub in the middle of the ocean. So you kill a few whales and sea monsters, big whoop. Have a problem in the air over a populated area, and that's a whole different story.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Oh, I agree, nuke tech has progressed substantially. I think we should use it for more power plants all over the country. It's infinitely safer than the naysayers would have you believe. But the Nuclear=Evil crowd makes a lot of noise.

TVA is trying to build the first new reactor in 40 years in this country in Oak Ridge (on the eastern edge of my county), a "small modular reactor". We're all for it. Sure, they're getting a little pushback from the people that own adjoining property, but by and large, we're pro-nuclear around here.

Regulators endorse site for TVA to possibly build small reactors in Oak Ridge | Energy Central

That being said, I would want a lot of testing done before we have a sky full of nuke-powered A-wings.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Best would be to fly and keep all nuke powered air/space craft away from highly populated areas. Hmm, how about somewhere out west... maybe the southwest... say... Nevada... :troll:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I know it's a little off-topic, but since we're talking nuclear... if you haven't read about the history of Oak Ridge, it's genuinely fascinating. It was the heart of the manhattan project, but because it was such a secret at the time, many people aren't that familiar with it even now.

I know all about it because I grew up in it's shadow, many members of my family worked there, and I was born in Oak Ridge. Hell, my kids go to school there (because science!). But I never know how much the outside world really knows about it.

My dad was a foreman over about a thousand people at K-25. I had a summer job at Y-12. It was boring as shit, but it looked good on a resume back when I cared about such things. And my grandfather was a chemist at X-10; google docs has archived his early research on Ruthenium. But overall, the history of how they created this huge, secret place out of nothing that had a big hand in changing the course of history is truly cool.

Definitely worth a read:
Inside Oak Ridge, The Secret Government Town Built To Help Construct The First Atomic Bomb

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
OK I was putting together some Peanuts "Lego" figures for my kid yesterday & something deeply distrurbing occurred to me.

Charlie Brown's father is a swinger. All the kids in the neighborhood look exactly like him. That's why the kids hate Charlie his dad has enough cash to buy the neighbor's house knock it down to build a baseball field, but ain't paying his share of the child support.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
To be fair, it could be one of the other dads and Charlie's just the runt. Lucy is clearly the alpha.

If your theory is correct, whichever dad looks like that would have been tapping every piece in the neighborhood at once, as the majority of them are in the same grade.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
To be fair, it could be one of the other dads and Charlie's just the runt. Lucy is clearly the alpha.

If your theory is correct, whichever dad looks like that would have been tapping every piece in the neighborhood at once, as the majority of them are in the same grade.
I only know two men with this ability. One is the fastest man on an NFL field and the other is our fearless leader...

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
The one time I thought I saw a UFO it was Chinese lanterns. It was so weird since it was just a regular evening and all the lights (around 15 in a line like flares) faded away when they got to the same point which I’m guessing is when the ran out of fuel.

That video has the sun setting on the right side to make something really shine bright in the sky from his vantage point. Mylar balloons might be enough to reflect that brightly and obviously his camera is going to make it worse. Shore was probably behind them.