Conspiracy Theories That You Actually Believe

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Mutually Assured Destruction is pretty much right down that same dark alley. The book series I just finished listening to (One Second After trilogy) explores that a bit - psycho elites set off (or at least have foreknowledge of) a WMD and act to assure they survive and have some power in whatever's left. Disgusting prospect.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Possibly, but there are serious questions about such heavy hitters as Ebola and Lime among others. It's hard to know what (in the modern era) has come along naturally and what was developed during the Cold War. Heck, it wouldn't even take something new to take out much of the population. Reintroduction of Smallpox would decimate society.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
That's interesting. I wonder what the ramifications will be for the Bush administration. Could it be a true (non-partisan) swamp draining we are seeing begin to unfold?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I really think that we are. The deep state establishment is CLEARLY fighting back hard.

Though I do often consider that the best way to take down a country is from within.

I don't know what amount of truth is in this meme, or where it came from since I saved it a couple years ago, but man, we're seeing a lot of what's listed taking place now.

30.jpg

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Oh man, I stumbled on to a new conspiracy theory that is even greater than the hollow moon theory. Grab a stiff drink, a bowl of popcorn and type the words Tataria or Mud Flood into YouTube. I promise you won’t regret it. :tinfoil:

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Ok I'm not watching an hour video (even at 2x). Cliff notes?
Plenty of shorter ones on youtube plus they sum it up pretty well in the first 10min of that one above.

Basically they are saying there was a mud flood that covered the entire earth in the late 1700's/mid 1800's as can be seen in countless buildings around the world that look half buried. Up until this time the nation of Tartary ruled the world and apparently had a form of free, wireless energy for all. The mud flood ended the reign of Tartary and those that were warring against them wanted to erase any knowledge of them and so killed all the adults. They then gathered up all of the children and shipped them all over the world to dig out what was left of the cities. History taught to those children and everyone born after is a lie.

They use pictures like this to prove the flood:

1544118298908.png

And old maps to prove Tartary:

1544118395507.png

The only thing that catches my curiosity beyond the ridiculousness of it all is that Tartary was/is a real thing on countless maps only 100-200yrs old, but we have never heard of it. Educators say it was a region, not a country. Weird.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I’ve seen stories saying that A-10 that was stolen a decade or two ago was an alien escaping, so why not let this be one too. For me personally, when I see this much electronic gear in the sky around 51, I think they are testing a new stealth plane or new anti-stealth sensors.