Conspiracy Theories That You Actually Believe 📡

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
You make good points. My only counter on the fission issue is that it was already being developed in scientific research reactors outside the military applications by the time it was developed for war. Granted, it all happened very quickly, faster than I recalled prior to looking it up. Could the military have swooped in and recruited the best minds to work secretly just for them to develop the next quantum leap in tech? Maybe, but I would expect that science outside military applications would be working much more in parallel to exploit the potential of new technology, particularly with a society so determined to find new ways to produce clean energy.

Could the Soros/Rothschilds wealthy elites/Illuminati/deep state/etc. convince the US government to suppress any outside work on the technology? Maybe. But, do you think that both (diametrically opposed in world view) Obama and Trump would sign on to that suppression? Because that's likely what it would take.

BTW, I'm afraid to click on Epstein Drive. Sounds very very dirty... :p

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
The Mythbusters would disagree about the viability of that technology (and a whole bunch of others they tried in that vein). Could a non-scientist come up with a world changing technology like that? Maybe. But I'd have to see more than a what was shown in the story to believe it ever actually delivered as advertised.

First hurdle would be how would you generate enough power to react out the hydrogen before the fuel cell even begins to generate hydrogen to burn to make the power? That's usually about where these inventions fail. They sound plausible until you get into just how much energy input is needed vs. produced. It's very hard to match fossil fuels on that. Only need water (any water, salt water)? Never rusts, gums up or wears out? Sounds TGTBT.

It may well be true, but the burden of proof is always upon the person who makes the claim. And, if some Joe can just invent this tech in his garage, why isn't it readily available in say, Japan (or anywhere else)? They have to import all their fuel so it would benefit them immensely, way more than us. And there's plenty of very intelligent people in that country. And fuel is more expensive pretty much everywhere else (outside the producer countries), so you'd think they'd be the ones motivated to come up with a solution. Still, not claiming it's impossible, just wondering why this guy is the only one ever who came up with this idea and then "realized" it.

There's always the claim that "big" or "deep" this or that "killed" whatever new tech came along that threatened their business model. While I'm sure they did whatever they could not to promote it, most often these things fail under their own weight when something does not live up to the claims promised. And sometimes the people promoting them just mishandle the promotion and production (Tesla - the guy, not the company). Put the right guy out there at the front (Musk, Jobs, Bezos) and fully functional new tech gets fully refined into a mainstream juggernaut.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I’m extremely skeptical myself, but there are other inventions that have been squashed that actually worked. One was an Indian guy who made something simple that greatly improved fuel mileage. I believe TaTa eventually bought the rights and then it vanished. Let me look it up.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Story seems to cut off at the end and it took a long way to get there as you mentioned, even skimming past most of the story telling. It seems like perhaps other innovations have paralleled his approach (like perhaps that similar concept from GE - stolen?) and other tech progressed while he awaited an opportunity to present his findings scientifically. Proof of concept is critical before any company is willing to retool and spend millions on new products. Engines are a lot more efficient now than in 1999, so I wonder if it was just his misfortune that he wasn't an R&D guy at one of the big car companies instead of just a backwater guy from India.

It really is too bad that non-connected people have such a difficult time bringing their innovations to market. I think it is a result of "big" companies and governments maintaining stupid high barriers to entry as well as just how complex and expensive some of these technologies have become. However, if people are able to find the funding and support needed (Shark Tank?), the free market is always open to innovation. Who doesn't want new tech to make their lives easier/more fun/cheaper/etc.?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
That one just looks like some kind of cubish balloon. The plane’s speeding past a relatively stationary object.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Man.. Deepfakes...

Also.. whoa

Seriously how long until this is used for evil?

We've finally reached Running Man status

The mere fact that we are seeing this in the mainstream now should assure us that it has been used nefariously prior.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
(If it is real) I wonder is this this good or bad? It'll all depends upon who stands up and who tries to knock down the guy who just stood up, etc. It may be a chance for a new era in NoKo.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I do not see how anything good comes out of it. Pretty positive the generals were the ones keeping the nuke deals off the table and they will surely seize power initially. I do not see how the sister can survive. Like with Iraq pre 2004, we at least knew the crazy we were dealing with.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about the media darling from the Seoul Olympics... Hmm, this certainly has the potential to go way sideways.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Conspiracies that I actually believe........

As much as I love air shows & the Blue Angels/Thunderbirds I think they were used for the biggest Herd Immunity experiment on 2 major US cities NY & PhilAdelphia.

Looks at Sweden, “everything is OK” loses 25% & counting of their older population. Very 1945 of them to be OK with it.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Nah, they’ve been chem trailing air shows for decades and everything is just fine... no problems at all... and, you know, I think we should spend more on the military industrial complex, don’t you? :p

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Looks at Sweden, “everything is OK” loses 25% & counting of their older population. Very 1945 of them to be OK with it.
The problem is that lockdowns were to flatten the curve to avoid overwhelming medical systems, NOT to prevent people from getting the virus long-term. It was merely to prevent them from all getting it at the same time. Over the course of the last month, politicians/media have conveniently forgotten that. The goal-posts have quietly moved dramatically somehow as they've really enjoyed the totalitarian power they've wielded in the COVID-era.

I assume we're ALL going to get it eventually, as there is almost no way to avoid it besides going off the grid for the next 18-24 months. But if Sweden's healthcare system wasn't swamped, their choice was likely the prudent one. They're going to end up with the same number of cases per-capita when it's all over, they just won't have shot their economy in the dick.

Reactions: pcsguy88

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I believe the whole intent of “flattening the curve” was to ensure the medical system would retain capacity to treat all comers, and to buy time for vaccine development. As you said, we will all eventually be exposed. Hopefully, though the fatality rate is way below projected, most of us will be vaccinated before then.

We’ve already f’ed the economy. Now it’s just a question of whether it can bounce back or not.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
I was watching a weird movie theories video & came across a conspiracy theory that makes a lot of sense.

The vat of chemicals that Joker falls into at Acme Chemicals is actually a poor attempt at creating a Lazarus pit.

That's what make Joker crazy, (They are all a little crazy after a bath in the pit.) He died falling into the vat & is brought back to life. (not on purpose.) it kinda explains why he often survives situations that should kill him.

It also brings a valid reason why ra's al ghul wants Gotham destroyed if they have a knock off Lazarus pit which if successful would be an obvious threat to him & the League of Assassins.

• Wow
Reactions: NSA

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Hadn't heard that theory...

Bigger question, can conspiracy theories actually exist for fictional universes that are continuously made-up and retconned by their human writers? It's kinda like a Schrodinger's Conspiracy... either it happened and we don't know it or it could happen and we don't know it, but the narrative universe exists in both states at once...

:panic:

• Wow
Reactions: NSA and Videoviper

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Conspiracies that I actually believe.

in the 2016 election both Trump & Clinton both said increasingly stupid things for fear if they actually won they would be shot.

BIDEN/HARRIS it is

Biden Is catching on to this theory.