Conspiracy Theories That You Actually Believe

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
They're just adding fuel to the already gigantic conspiracy fire. It's looking like he can't/won't release the info because "the story" isn't 100% finalized yet. Prematurely releasing info could turn into a big ole monkey wrench.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I checked, and he deleted the tweet in question, but his mention of the deleted tweet was a few minutes later when he found out someone died and it wasn't just an accident. It looks like he probably tweeted that around 12:07 eastern, so maybe the screen shot is someone in central time or something.

It's that kind of nonsense that gives conspiracy nuts a bad name!

Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
not sure if anyone has mentioned Roswell or Area 51 or 52. My cousin was a physicist and worked at Wright Patterson in Dayton for many years. 3 years ago I asked him about the aliens at Wright/Pat and he either was bullshitting me or was serious. He just looked at me said he values his life more than telling me. I dunno...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
For any being to travel the distances they would need to to get to us, they'd be so intellectually superior to us that it would be like comparing us to rocks.

Do I believe that there are other living beings on planets other than ours in the entire universe? Absolutely. They've had the same 13 billion years plus to evolve. Do I think they've evolved further than us and are intellectually superior? It's possible. Do I think they've come here? I don't know about that one.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
FB and YouTube have also been banning a lot of conservative content providers with no reason given. They know they'll have a fight on their hands, but by the time they are forced to do something about it, the midterms will be over. They do not want a repeat of 2016. They underestimated the impact social media would have on the election and they will NOT be caught with their pants down again. They will NOT let undecided fence riders be swayed again.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Social media means more publicity of crimes

Social morals are finally recognizing that boys can be abused and women can be predators

The idea that "evil men" are the predators to "look out" for has provided women like this decades of cover over the years.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I can definitely see uses where those would be amazing.. but also ways it can totally be exploited.

I really think the genie is out of the bottle on privacy.. and it's going to be almost impossible to get it back in unless you truly go off the grid. Otherwise you're better off just accepting our new Orwellian overlords..

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I’d seriously consider chipping my kid’s mouth if the dentist said he could install it without her ever knowing. I’d never blatantly use it against her, but would like to know which drugs she was using so I’d know how to counteract it.