Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Senderos & Butch

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
This was a Officer only Contest that recently concluded. It's now time to pick a winner! Rules and Prizes will be in Post #2 and then every entry will get it's own post.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
Zombieland

Rules:

1. Create a Zombie Hunter (must be in 1:18 scale)

2. Custom must be created for the Contest and can't be previously shown on the forum or any other forum.

3. You can have up to 2 entries for the contest

4. Must create your own thread(s) titled *User's Zombieland entry*

5. Contest runs from 9/1/14 - 10/31/14

6. All entries must be submitted by 10/31 Midnight Central Time

7. Voting will be via Poll on the Public forums. Voting will take place 11/1 - 11/6.

8. Main Prize is a group of Elite Force figures pictured below

9. For a chance to win the Bonus Prize, you may do a "Zombie Kill of the Month" in a separate photo. Winning the main prize doesn't exclude you from the bonus prize. Bonus Prize pictured below:

10. "Zombie Kill of the Month" must be a single photo. The photo has to reflect the kill. It can be during the kill, after or before the kill. Photoshop is allowed for this single photo. Be creative.

10A. I will be selecting the winner for "Zombie Kill of the Month".

11. All entries will get a randomly selected loose figure that was used for the Front Page reviews.

12. Any violations in these rules will result in a disqualification

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
WV / DC
I was really digging Darthdre because that head sculpt works amazing, but Tallahassee was just too awesome in the end.

The other two look badass in that post-apocalyptic world sort of way, but they'd be the first to die from a group of well armed "normal" looking survivors. At least I know I'd try to put bullets in them just because.

Great work everyone.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm with Eddie. I'm gonna have to mull this one over. They've all got strengths and weaknesses.