Corona Virus |OT| Kung Flu Fighting

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Well then I'd expect to see a full investigation/etc and I'm just not seeing it. Either EVERYONE is in on this big conspiracy or maybe it's not really happening? I don't know.

You could make the argument a number of ways, however you're leaning.

Countries are showing ZERO cases.. they're covering them up!
Countries are showing LOTS of cases.. they're over-counting on purpose to blame _____!

Both could be true, neither could be true.. I just feel like we'd be hearing and seeing more if there was this big conspiracy going on.. and not just from internet wackadoodles. Especially with the huge divide between left and right, someone on some side should be looking for the truth to GOTCHA the other side.

I don't know. Unless EVERYONE is in on it.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
I saw a story on FNC last week talking about how the "count" we see daily is the blind number of positive tests. But the problem is, when a person takes multiple tests, either to double check a positive or to see days later if they're still positive, each of those positives gets counted in the daily report.

So in reality, you could conceivably count one "case" of covid in a single person 2-3 times in the aggregate numbers. There is no mechanism to weed out duplicates no matter how many times an individual gets tested. That alone makes me question our numbers, completely devoid of politics or conspiracy theories. It's merely a poorly conceived/implemented statistic.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Actually there is, at least in the tri state area, All positive cases are traced back to the patient. If the person previously tested positive, it is not listed as New. There are usually a few grey area results where people are not imediately assigned to where they live, since there may be a discrepancy like if someone in PA got the test in NJ. or if their listed address is not where they actually live. (nursing home/undocumented worker.) These cases usually get undated a few days later.