Cosplay: good, bad and the ugly

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
:laugh:

After a bit of research, her name is Melody Wylde. Turns she's less a cosplayer and more a dirty internet slut. I liked her better when she was an innocent cosplay girl uncomfortably experimenting for her boyfriend.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Disappointing! I agree the mystique was much better as a random cosplay next door. I wasn't all that.. impressed with her other stuff either.

Side note.. if I was even a mildly not heinous chick.. I'd be racking in the dough getting people to pay for nudies. Ridiculous.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, as creepy and sexual assaulty as the feminists say dudes are, all even moderately attractive chicks should be rolling in creeper cash. Screw paying off college, they can retire off of us animals.

I guess it's nice that some girls still have some self respect. Though anymore, I wonder how many dudes are with "innocent" girls that in reality are flashing it all, all over the interwebz. Gawd how world shattering would that be to discover?? Finding out that your longtime GF/wife is an internet ho-bag?

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Any thought that this one was innocent flashing should have been doused by the... protrusion. I have zero experience with such things, but it looked to me like some kind of cooking thermometer. Immediately it was like, yeah, she's been around the neighborhood (internet) a few times undoubtedly. No thank you... and (pardon my ignorance on such things) I can't even fathom what that is for. Isn't it... uncomfortable? :unsure:

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Any thought that this one was innocent flashing should have been doused by the... protrusion. I have zero experience with such things, but it looked to me like some kind of cooking thermometer. Immediately it was like, yeah, she's been around the neighborhood (internet) a few times undoubtedly. No thank you... and (pardon my ignorance on such things) I can't even fathom what that is for. Isn't it... uncomfortable? :unsure:
You mean your wife does not bedazzle her behind? The best ones have tails attached to the plug. ;)

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Lol, nope. She doesn't want anything up there, bedazzled or otherwise.

I get the being naughty in public part. Try being intimate during daylight hours with 4 kids... That can be very challenging/exciting... :p

It's the pushing something into an outlet I really don't get. How that gets anybody aroused is beyond me... particularly when the intended orifice is right there.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's taboo. Considering what else she's doing in public (internet whore or not), she seems to have a thing for the taboo. But yeah, while I get that doing something taboo might be arousing, I don't get that walking around prairie dogging would feel good. It might be like ben wah(sp?) balls where having to use muscles to hold them in keeps blood and sensation in the area.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I'm guessing Benoit (French name kind of thing. Aren't you from almost Canada??? :p).

I guess I've never gotten to the point where I needed any sort of special implements to enjoy it. Maybe I'm just too easy, but just flashing me or otherwise being naughty is plenty to awaken interest most days. And seeing an "oven thermometer" would just douse it (I'm more of an upper half guy anyway). I suppose there is a level of over-saturation where someone needs to find new ways to liven things up, but shoving things in orifices and hanging stuff from your junk? :talktothehand:. I've heard of people accidentally strangling themselves or losing their implements and/or wildlife in places and such. All that's always been pretty :wtf: to me...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I looked it up. Ben Wa balls was correct. Not sure if it's original terminology, but yeah...

Yeah, I still love the no bra hard nips look. Or PJ shorts with no panties. Peek-a-boo! Though I can't say if my wife wanted to get adventurous, that I would be opposed. If she suggested that we go to dinner while she wore a strap-on inside out, and I saw her squirming during the meal, pleasure winces on her face, lip biting...Hellooooooooo nurse!

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
That must have been an interesting search... :troll:

Yeah, I still don't know how that Jennifer Aniston look from the 90's was okay. That caught my attention every time my wife watched reruns of that otherwise annoying sitcom. Nothing like visible headlights to wake up the ol' libido. Try NOT to stare when that's going on. Yeah, knowing the wife is without bra or underwear is always fun, particularly when it's otherwise not obvious.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Kinda boring results, really. Amazon of course. :grumpy:

Can't say that I see other girls headlighting very often aside from TV/film. Being just her and I here, as soon as she's home from work...

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yee haw! I remember those days (vaguely). Now that the kids are older and my parents are staying with us, it's usually not until bedtime, unless she's wearing a thick sweatshirt as well or something. By then it's questionable whether one or both of us are feeling amorous (or asleep)...

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Yeah, after church on Sunday was our regular hook up time before kids (still is when we're sneaky enough/not too busy). Back then she used to sport the schoolgirl look fairly often - with or without undergarments - and up to me to discover which it was. That could be distracting at times if I knew ahead of time, and pretty much always lead to an encounter and an afternoon nap.

Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
Heh, cool. Can he see through the mask?
He said he could so I did the hold up finger test and he can see pretty good thru it. My 9 year old daughter fell asleep wearing her baroness costume and wig last night. My 11 year old son hasnt stopped wearing his Gungho cap. We are putting the finishing touches on all 3 costumes today as well as doing more scenes with the kids movie. Thats my Fathers Day gift from the kids!!!

Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
Gungho-joe

I hope they wear them for Halloween AND other dorky dads recognize their characters. Did you get one of those muscle suits for your boys G-H costume?

https://www.google.com/search?q=kids+muscle+suit&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5nsbFs9zbAhVL4oMKHZAWDXIQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1024&bih=499#imgrc=_
Funny you should mention halloween. They were saying yesterday that they were going to do that. My boy tommy put the cc helmet and faceshield on yesterday while we were going to a father's day get together and we drove past a car show. One of the dad's saw him and yelled "COBRA!!! when he saw us drive past. Robert (gungho) is going to wear the muscle suit if it's not too hot. If it's up there in the 90's then he is doing the ROC video game gungho . My daughter wore her baroness costume most of the day testerday.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That kind of enthusiasm has got to make you feel great.

I've always thought that an AC Cobra badged with CoBRAAAAAAA! would be hilariously awesome. Even better would be when the few in the know get it.

Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
That kind of enthusiasm has got to make you feel great.

I've always thought that an AC Cobra badged with CoBRAAAAAAA! would be hilariously awesome. Even better would be when the few in the know get it.
You are absolutely correct. I really does make me feel great and I encourage it!!! On a side note, a friend of tommys saw him standing in the driveway with the CC helmet on and asked his dad to stop. His friend is 14 also and knows who Cobra Commander is...There is hope for the future!!! LOL

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
"Can't say that I see other girls headlighting very often aside from TV/film. Being just her and I here, as soon as she's home from work..."

....and she goes for a drive at night?