Cosplay: good, bad and the ugly

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
Yeah, well, I imagine there is a fair amount of 'dude cosplay' where costumes/armor/etc can cover up not being in shape if you're creative.. the Predator isn't really one of them.

Girls.. yeah.. just being skinny and/or having big boobs means you're securing a cosplay win in most eyes.
You are telling me...I got beat by a frufru princess in a costume contest who bought her outfit.

Going for the Ahab Predator look?
Yessir! Hence the tri-blade gauntlet and glaive spear! The biomask is a bear to make. Having all sorts of issues. I'll get it done.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
That EVA foam stuff has really changed cosplay, I wish I would have investigated it more when I was still into all that. I only recently tried my hand at the stuff by making a simple helmet for a stalled costume project, worked out pretty good.

Sep 2, 2018
Tampa, FL
That EVA foam stuff has really changed cosplay, I wish I would have investigated it more when I was still into all that. I only recently tried my hand at the stuff by making a simple helmet for a stalled costume project, worked out pretty good.
3D printing as well! If you ever need help or advice, I would love to help. I enjoy helping other cosplayers a great deal. You are never too old!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I had something similar with my Predator costume. I had an MP3 player unto which I transferred the Predators "clicking" sounds and I had that hooked up to a portable mini amplifier, all of which was in a pouch that was hidden underneath my dreads. I never got a chance to use it though....the one time I wore the costume I was in a rush to get to a costume contest and didn't put it on or use it. And I didn't even get to enter the contest!