Could use some help with a FB snowflake

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
So I’ll give you all the context so if you choose to have fun with it, you will be well informed.

So KC has a new (8 months or so) morning radio DJ that was brought in by the afternoon host/program director to fill his ex-wife’s job after he fired her. This new DJ goes by Jordin Silver and was unemployed for the past 5yrs in Los Angeles as she failed at being a comedian and actress. She did some work for satellite radio.

Jordin posts a local band’s horrible Chiefs song in the Patrick Mahomes fan group. Well, she also posted it in other places begging us that know Chiefs employees to pass it along. This is where I took offense since I have friends both in the radio business and who work for the Chiefs. It was an obvious attempt to cash in on the team’s success.

Here is the song:

So this afternoon my wife sends me this screen shot:
0A1BE397-DC60-4435-ABAC-CBC5C6836B60.jpeg

Those are my comments cut from the group and posted on her page. I went to see for myself and found I was blocked. So the L.A. professional took the criticism to her own page, didn’t tag me and them blocked me so I could not respond even if I heard about it. The KC snowflake brigade has jumped in to pump her up while tearing the evil man with opinions down. Notice I was polite, constructive and factual in those original comments while her fans are as expected:
58B4D74C-781F-4F8B-8D92-A9FE306D5E9C.jpeg

Sean aka Garrison has taken up the good cause with some bait:

3E716031-8F11-498A-A738-89B695BC9C3B.jpeg

Anyways, if you are bored and feel like triggering some snowflakes feel free to join in on Jordin Silver’s page, but be sure to not show any attachment to me, use good grammar and don’t come off as an evil Trump supporter for maximum effect.

:salute:

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Well, there’s your problem right there... :troll:
Yeah, that’s why I never engage, but her trying to push this band all over the place to ride the Chiefs’ coat tails just rubbed me the wrong way. It was over after the 2 comments yesterday as far as I was concerned. The wife sending me that screen shot of Jordin running to her safe space to blast me while fishing for hugs behind my back brightened my day. Glad to see the professional lefties will never change tactics and are terrified of level debate.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
On the river...
www.teletraanone.com
Is there anything worse than local media when the home team is doing well? In any sport, they are the biggest fair-weather attention whores.

I was in Houston in the 90's when the Rockets were winning titles, and suddenly the TV people couldn't get enough basketball. I was in Raleigh for years, and whichever ACC team was doing well, that was "their" team. Then when the Hurricanes started doing well, Raleigh suddenly became a hockey town according to the news. WTF. It's sickening. Anything to sell a few ads.

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Thankfully the Royals’ 2014 & 2015 campaigns taught me what to expect, but for some reason this feels so much more intense. The Patrick worship is at frightening levels. He’d win 80% of the vote in any public election held today. Has to be creepy as fuck to be him trying to live his life.