Custom Filecards

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
Hey Guys,
Here are some custom filecards I've been working on... nothing really new, but I thought someone might be interested. They're mostly old Joe characters (with a few new/custom) editions... I just wanted to make them a little more about their military qualifications.

Criticisms and questions are much appreciated.

Attachments

• Brawler File Card.jpg
    Brawler File Card.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Chuckles File Card.jpg
    Chuckles File Card.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Dart File Card.jpg
    Dart File Card.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Falcon file card.jpg
    Falcon file card.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
  • kamakura file card.jpg
    kamakura file card.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
Here's a few more... hope y'all like them. Don't be afraid to tell me if you don't.

Attachments

• Low-Light file card.jpg
    Low-Light file card.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
  • Magnum file card.jpg
    Magnum file card.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Outback file card.jpg
    Outback file card.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Recondo file card.jpg
    Recondo file card.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Sabertooth File card.jpg
    Sabertooth File card.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Stone file card.jpg
    Stone file card.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Stryker file card.jpg
    Stryker file card.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
oh yeah!....that is how they all should be...very well thought out and thorough...not just thrown together in five minutes like Hasbros...

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
Thanks, Eddie. That's very kind. Glad you liked them. I hadn't seen any posts about filecards around here, so I thought this might be fun.

Oliverbox

I Ride with CLAYMORE!!!
Mar 16, 2011
Alexandria, VA
I think they could be a little bigger.. I have a hard time reading them :(

Yeah, I don't know why they're that size. I just uploaded them normally. I'm not an expert with this kind of thing. On "the Other Site" I just upload them and when you click on them they get large enough to read.

Is there something I can do to make them bigger?

malcadon

H8ter4life
Mar 14, 2011
Pimpvile
The forum is set to resize everything that gets uploaded into galleries. You could always try an online photo gallery (flickr, photobucket, or the like).

I like the added detail (after much squinting). Don't be afraid to us photoshop or MS Paint to touch-up (condensing and aligning; splicing some long words to the next line) the text, as that program likes to jumble everything into place. Keep up the good work!

Although in defense of the early FCs, what they lack in thick text, they make up in substance. Much of the personal descriptions in the first wave cards where no more then two sentences long, but they convey more about their personality then a paragraph long psychological report. You can tell when they stop using Hama, by how they declined in quality, and just added a lot of pointless info. The 90s, RoC, and PoC are just lazy as hell, and not worth keeping!