Daremo Feedback

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
+100 for Daremo on making a load of casts for me & shipped super fast. Also threw in some freebees as a bonus! Great communication & I'm already doing business with him again.

Aug 18, 2012
Met up with D and got some cast goodies and some PoC joes, awesome guy and cute kids, lol.. "DADDY, I NEEEEEEED TO GO POTTY"... can't wait to hook up again and get my castin' learn on!

kt174

Assaulter
Oct 20, 2013
Carolinas
I ordered a few things from Daremo recently and they are awesome, the BBI pouch plugs are great. Definitely will being doing business with him again. The casts are great.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
+1000

I didn't know his name and didn't realize he was my recent customer. I received a package out of nowhere today and was worried it was another buyer trying to get their money back (had a deal go south and unresolved)

Anyways, it was a large set of loot he just sent on a whim. Some of the parts were copies of prints he purchased that were my designs. I hope I can get some time to talk to him about this but he's a stand up guy that really cheered me up when I needed it.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Just wanted to drop some sunshine for Daremo! He helped me out casting a part that had gotten lost from a BBI vehicle. He was proactive, followed through even sooner than I expected and made a part is practically indistinguishable from the original. And his price was more than fair! Thanks, bro!